• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chenowethpm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 12, 2019
    Indianapolis
    If her pupils are seriously dilated it’s probably acid or ecstasy, but the only way to tell for sure is a complete toxicological report.

Last edited:

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    That's why I'm not 100% sure she's telling the whole truth.

I told her to report it to the police, partly because if she won't, I suspect she's not telling the entire truth.

This kind of crap has been going on in bars as long there's been bars.
    Let her get her head cleared out before trying to tie her down for info.
    Some of the drugs take days to leave your system.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    Have a friend that put herself in a similar situation, except not with a vape, but with an offered drink at a bar. She said she felt off, or "high" for over a day after it happened. Never fully unconscious but still high. Asked her to please, please, tell the police or at least the bar employees and provide any potential identifying info so maybe it doesn't happen again.

Several weeks later I found out it was one of her "friends" -- a guy that had been trying to get with her for a while -- and the P.O.S. put something in her drink. I found out through one of his friends that he had been bragging about it. My female friend knew it was him but didn't want to get him in trouble which is why she was hesitant to provide any info. He's actually in jail now on unrelated battery charges (lol).

Only reason I'm saying this is because of your last line, "I know if somebody slipped me drugs, I'd be pissed and I'd want them in trouble"

Seems like that would be the case with most people, but sometimes it's not :dunno:

Similar thing happened to me when I was 18. Went to a party with my boyfriend- we'd been together a few weeks by then, and I'd known him a bit longer than that. Had a few beers, which I was used to. The rest of the night is a bit of a blur, I only remember parts of it. I do remember him driving us back to town, and me commenting on the "fireworks" in the sky. He started laughing and said he thought someone might have put something in my drink. I started freaking out, and let's just say his plans for the night were seriously altered. After he drove me home, I was still messed up and kept calling his house to yell at him, because i couldn't sleep. Later, after we'd broken up, because "You're good looking and all, but your personality sucks", I found out he was bragging to his friends that he was the one who put acid in my beer. I never even thought about reporting it to the cops, not sure why, guess I figured it would be hard to prove, maybe there'd be retaliation, and I was drinking under the age of 21. I am lucky it wasn't worse.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Some very serious stuff here and I would strongly encourage your daughter to report this ASAP. There are allot of date rapes and such and a very large increase in human trafficking these days. They recently arrested a young guy here in Indy involved with human trafficking. The importance of reporting must be emphasized, explaining that she just may be preventing a serious crime from happening, maybe saving a person's life. We read and hear about so many tragedies in the news and she just may be able to help someone else. She may have been lucky, someone else may not be.

Last edited:

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Some very serious stuff here and I would strongly encourage your daughter to report this ASAP. There is allot of date rapes and such and a very large increase in human trafficking these days. They recently arrested a young guy here in Indy involved with human trafficking. The importance of reporting must be emphasized, explaining that she just may be preventing a serious crime from happening, maybe saving a person's life. We read and hear about so many tragedies in the news and she just may be able to help someone else. She may have been lucky, someone else may not be.

Her mother tells me she's gonna make a report to the police.
    I was a little skeptical at first about this, but the more I hear, my skepticism is gone.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I was a little skeptical at first about this, but the more I hear, my skepticism is gone.

Good. Get her taken care of first...

...then some time soon, have a conversation about a strategy to keep this from happening again.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Some very serious stuff here and I would strongly encourage your daughter to report this ASAP. There are allot of date rapes and such and a very large increase in human trafficking these days. They recently arrested a young guy here in Indy involved with human trafficking. The importance of reporting must be emphasized, explaining that she just may be preventing a serious crime from happening, maybe saving a person's life. We read and hear about so many tragedies in the news and she just may be able to help someone else. She may have been lucky, someone else may not be.

:+1:

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    Similar thing happened to me when I was 18. Went to a party with my boyfriend- we'd been together a few weeks by then, and I'd known him a bit longer than that. Had a few beers, which I was used to. The rest of the night is a bit of a blur, I only remember parts of it. I do remember him driving us back to town, and me commenting on the "fireworks" in the sky. He started laughing and said he thought someone might have put something in my drink. I started freaking out, and let's just say his plans for the night were seriously altered. After he drove me home, I was still messed up and kept calling his house to yell at him, because i couldn't sleep. Later, after we'd broken up, because "You're good looking and all, but your personality sucks", I found out he was bragging to his friends that he was the one who put acid in my beer. I never even thought about reporting it to the cops, not sure why, guess I figured it would be hard to prove, maybe there'd be retaliation, and I was drinking under the age of 21. I am lucky it wasn't worse.

That is a terrible situation to be in. Basically your word against his... I agree, not sure reporting would have done much considering it had been awhile. I can't think of many worse ways to have your trust in another person violated by them so grossly. Evil is everywhere and it wears a mask of decency and normality...

Hoping all the best for you and your family, and also hoping that report nails the P.O.S. to the wall.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Just read OPs update. That is awful. Yes, police need to hear about this. But talking to the news may be more effective.

Yes, I've been on her to report this.
    She said she tried calling last night and was told the person she needed to talk to would be in today.
    I'm gonna keep nagging until she either reports it or just comes out and says she isn't going to.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    My first thoughts already expressed above, that it's not CBD oil. And I'm very glad for both of you that she's OK. If it were my daughter I would want the police to know. But seeing how she's ok, I would be willing to listen to her thoughts about going to the police. If I were her, I could understand how she might think that she got lucky this time, that she will never ever do something that stupid again, and how she really might not feel like explaining to the police what a dumb thing she did.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Yes, I've been on her to report this.
    She said she tried calling last night and was told the person she needed to talk to would be in today.
    I'm gonna keep nagging until she either reports it or just comes out and says she isn't going to.

Did she call the human trafficking hotline or 911? People drugged her and robbed her and tried to take her. Over this id be dammed if id be waiting till tomorrow. I would call every city, state, and federal number i could find to get someone on this asap because tomorrow may be too late for the next victim.
    This is serious. If she doesn't care about herself because its over now and she is ok she at least needs to do it for the next girls who are gonna get raped or blackmailed whatever. Maybe even murdered.
    Very scary. Im glad your daughter is ok. Shes so lucky

BobDaniels

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Boone Co
    So, here's a story that may or may not have happened while I may or may not have been in high school: There was this party with a bunch of friends and there was plenty of beer. This one girl was pounding the beers down and everyone tried to get her to slow down, but "she knew what she was doing" and kept on going until she was on the ground puking. Great. A group of people took her home (parents house, this was high school after all), put her on the front porch, rang the doorbell, and took the **** off. Next day, some other parents start getting phone calls about how their sons had "held down their daughter and poured beer down her throat". Fortunately, there were many people at this party and her version of the story was quickly corrected.

I don't have a point with this story, just taking a trip down memory lane.

Top Bottom