• bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Police: Shooting at Muhammad cartoon contest in Texas | Fox News

GARLAND, Texas – A provocative contest for cartoon depictions of the Prophet Muhammad in a Dallas suburb is on lockdown after authorities reported a shooting outside the building.

An officer dressed in SWAT gear took the stage toward the end of the event at the Curtis Culwell Center in Garland and told attendees, including an Associated Press reporter, that a shooting had occurred. He said one officer and two suspects were shot.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Props to the LEOs who ended a serious threat very quickly.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    It wasn't immediately clear if the shooting was related to the event.

Really?

Wonder if Trey Parker or Matt Stone attended?

South_park_muhammad.jpg

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Someone online mentioned something interesting... Contrary to what you would expect, there were NO protestors. Why? Why wouldnt those against something so heinous (in their eyes) NOT show up to protest? Tipped off maybe?

:tinfoil:(not sure if purple tinfoil)

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I love it when the Earth's Atmosphere is less a few more evil spirits not breathing our air.

Yes, these bad guys these thugs will find out the UNITED STATE OF AMERICA means exactly that.....UNITED.....and we are nothing like France or the UK or the Middle East, or any place else on Earth for that matter.

We American, we Patriots, we Protectors of Our Bill of Rights say a Big Heartfelt Thank you to the Republic of Texas.

Since the air we breath moves from the SW to the NE we here in Indiana will have cleaner air to breath in a day or two. :>)

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Someone online mentioned something interesting... Contrary to what you would expect, there were NO protestors. Why? Why wouldnt those against something so heinous (in their eyes) NOT show up to protest? Tipped off maybe?

:tinfoil:(not sure if purple tinfoil)

That is a very good question. Sounds like some social media cyber forensics are in order?

I think there is a lot to come out on this.
    Just an early arm-chair quarterbacking SWAG looks like to me that security might well have detected suspicious activity as the vehicle arrived. The positioning of the vehicle with lights on (still running?) and dead suspects in the immediate area seem to point to that.

Last edited:

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    I noticed that the media was quick to point out that the cartoonist were labeled a hate group....i think people who bring guns and start shooting at cartoonist are a hate group...we need to stand up in this country

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I noticed that the media was quick to point out that the cartoonist were labeled a hate group....i think people who bring guns and start shooting at cartoonist are a hate group...we need to stand up in this country

No kidding! Just another unsurprising head shaker by the media...

Top Bottom