• ...and so much more!
  • Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    I'm sure the article is missing many facts, but there is one question I would like to have answered.

According to the article, the victim agreed to make a CraigsList buy at the address, and the perps robbed him when he arrived.

Did the perps come out of the house, according to the victim, or did the police just assume that, since these guys set up the buy at this address, that they actually lived there?

Any criminal with a quarter of a brain wouldn't do a robbery in his own front yard (the old don't **** where you eat rule).

TMU317

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Indy
    its an old guy thing i guess. but ill give you a quick lesson. the cops are hired and paid by the people. they do what we the people give them the authority to do. when they cross that line and we tell them you cant do that and they give us the finger and tell us they are the cops and can do what they want there are going to be issues. hopefully the good cops keep doing what they are doing and the bad ones ask thier customers in thier next job if they want fries with that. but the thin blue line is keeping the losers in.

Yes, I know this. I am also aware that there are many more good police officers than bad police officers. Having had many conversations with many good police officers, I can tell you that the good police officers do not wish to keep the "losers in". The bad police officers make the good police officers look bad, and therefore the good police officers do not like the bad police officers. I understand you may not like police officers in general, but individuals like yourself do nothing but fuel the "us vs. them" mentality. Lumping all police officers into the same group is similar to lumping every individual of the same race together. It doesn't make any sense, and it accomplishes nothing.

Top Bottom