• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    NYPD Commissioner Ray Kelly says that within 6 months, police will have Tera-hertz radiation (T-ray) scanners on the streets, scanning pedestrians for concealed firearms.

If this technology ends up being used to generate probable cause, anyone could be stopped and searched at any time, and the scanner could always be blamed when nothing was found. "Your keys looked like a weapon." (Not to mention that carrying a weapon is a right.)

There are also untested health risks associated with terahertz radiation. An MIT study reported that the radiation "tears apart" DNA. Certainly not something that people should be subjected to without their consent.

Police Test New Scanner - WSJ.com

NYPD Testing a New ‘T-Ray’ Device That Scans People and Detects Concealed Guns Under Clothes

NYPD Commissioner Ray Kelly: Police to use Tera-Hertz scanners within six months

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-k6VjwI79E[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDThzYh3HQs[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58icxdTpkSg[/ame]

futureofwar

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 27, 2011
    Bunker Hill
    I bet that clothing made with a layer of metal like the emergency blankets, or similar anti-drone outfits that are hitting the market would conteract this. Frankly they have no right to scan you or know if you are carrying just because you are walking outside. But then again isn't New York home to the stop and frisk law?

GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    I guess the next question that I have is that if you are knowingly doused with these T-Rays that are known to "tear apart dna" which IMHO is something that is a threat to your life would it be ok to use deadly force to stop the irradiation?

Gunner

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I guess the next question that I have is that if you are knowingly doused with these T-Rays that are known to "tear apart dna" which IMHO is something that is a threat to your life would it be ok to use deadly force to stop the irradiation?

Gunner

Tell you what- you be the the case and get back to us. I think Sing Sing has e-mail now, but not full internet access.

As for the Fourth Am.....yes, this would seem to be a problem. Also, the more "false positives" there are, the less likely that you could use one for probable cause even if using the devise is allowed.

futureofwar

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 27, 2011
    Bunker Hill
    Tell you what- you be the the case and get back to us. I think Sing Sing has e-mail now, but not full internet access.

As for the Fourth Am.....yes, this would seem to be a problem. Also, the more "false positives" there are, the less likely that you could use one for probable cause even if using the devise is allowed.

Probable cause in NY is being in the wrong neighborhood

MightySanta

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Mishawaka
    I knew this was coming years ago. But that doesn't make me any less upset than if I were unaware.

Doesn't matter that these are dangerous, they will lie to get their way. There have been no studies done on the damage caused by airport scanners, but yet they've been allowed.

GMO foods haven't had any long term tests done, but yet they said it was perfectly safe (how can you know this?). Turns out, as usual, it toxic! They are causing organ failures and sterilizing people. But even with these new tests coming out from 3rd party labs (who aren't being payed off) these foods are being sold and often times not labeled. Most people don't even know that they're eating GMO foods.

Still people refuse to see that this is all orchestrated from the top to the bottom. This isn't just greed, it's well thought out control and genocide. It's everything that America is SUPPOSED to be against. But now those who are against this agenda are the ones called anti Americans.

Stop playing dumb and see wants going on people.

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    GMO foods haven't had any long term tests done, but yet they said it was perfectly safe (how can you know this?). Turns out, as usual, it toxic! They are causing organ failures and sterilizing people. But even with these new tests coming out from 3rd party labs (who aren't being payed off) these foods are being sold and often times not labeled. Most people don't even know that they're eating GMO food.
    I think your tinfoil hat might be a little too tight. If there have been no long term tests on genetically modified foods, then how do you know that they cause organ failure and sterility?

Oh, sorry... You did mention "3rd party labs" who "aren't being paid off". So, who's paying the 3rd party labs? You think they run tests for free?

Humans have been genetically modifying food for thousands of years. Corn did not exist 7000 years ago, but it was developed by the ancients in central Mexico through rudimentary genetic engineering.

Scientists once developed a breed of rice that produced carotene. This golden rice could be distributed (instead the usual white or brown rice) to the starving people of the world, and it would help prevent blindness in children. But self-important do-gooders, with their ignorance and irrational fears, put a stop to that -- "Sorry, little African child. You're just gonna have to suffer with that vitamin deficiency, because we think the rice might turn you into a gaint freak. Sight is overrated, anyway. Here's a cool pair of Stevie Wonder, signature series sunglassses for you."

And BTW... When the enviro-nazis head home to fire up a nice fattie, I bet they're not complaining about THAT genetic modification.

Top Bottom