• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Seems like the Glock supply is drying up a bit, especially 9mm models, from what I can tell from shopping online and visiting local gun stores. I'm sure that most Glockers already own 2 or 10 Glocks, but for those that may be late to the party, I wanted to share a local deal from Indiana Firearms in Lebanon, IN.

Probably not shot a whole lot, being police trade-ins. A little pricier than police trade-ins used to be, but probably about par for the course for the current market. At least they are fairly new, being Gen 4 models.

They also had some Federal HST 147 at $29.99 for a box of 50 yesterday, but don't know if it's still in stock.

EDIT: Looks like they also have Blue Label Glock 17 Gen 5 for $425 and Glock 19 MOS Gen 5 for $489.50 listed.

Glocks.jpg

https://indianafirearms.com/

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    careful...
    I bought a blue label G22 gen 4 from
    a very dishonest seller in westfield...

it was first gen of gen 4 with only 2 backstraps not 4...

and the weak recoil spring recall.

Glock got me free recoil spring and

I shoot it very well... it's my only full-size glock.

only bad thing is blue label box with rip
    off partial label...

more careful buyer now

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    Seems like the Glock supply is drying up a bit, especially 9mm models, from what I can tell from shopping online and visiting local gun stores. I'm sure that most Glockers already own 2 or 10 Glocks, but for those that may be late to the party, I wanted to share a local deal from Indiana Firearms in Lebanon, IN.

Probably not shot a whole lot, being police trade-ins. A little pricier than police trade-ins used to be, but probably about par for the course for the current market. At least they are fairly new, being Gen 4 models.

They also had some Federal HST 147 at $29.99 for a box of 50 yesterday, but don't know if it's still in stock.

EDIT: Looks like they also have Blue Label Glock 17 Gen 5 for $425 and Glock 19 MOS Gen 5 for $489.50 listed.

Glocks.jpg

https://indianafirearms.com/

sorry post clearly said gen 4s ??????

I don't own any gen 5.

I do own a very good shooting blue label gen 4 early edition with 2 backstraps & free captured recoil spring:)

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    sorry post clearly said gen 4s ??????

I don't own any gen 5.

I do own a very good shooting blue label gen 4 early edition with 2 backstraps & free captured recoil spring:)

Probably just a misunderstanding. It seemed like you were talking about buying a used Gen 4 from an individual. The Blue Labels listed here are new Gen 5. The Gen 4 guns are actual used police pistols. The term "Blue Label" doesn't really mean anything other than for new Glock purchases. It's a pricing designator, not a model difference. A Glock is a Glock is a Glock.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    It is nice to know that my two Glock models are holding their value compared to the police trade in values shown.
    They do not see much range time anymore since I jumped on the CZ bandwagon.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    https://us.glock.com/en/buy/blue-label-program

The prices on Blue Label Glocks has not changed. If you qualify it is a good deal. If you are a veteran this deal is good until Veterans Day. Now is the time to buy a Glock. There is no difference between these Glocks and commercial guns.

police Trade Ins are just that. They usually come with one magazine or maybe more, they could have 0 or 4 back straps, they usually have night sights, they may or may not have a box.

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    I love my blue label G22 and they are quite different kinda like buying a used rent-a-car after 2 yrs use.....
    without an odometer

vs

a little old lady that lives down the lane,
    a neighbor maybe.

and my G22 is also early gen 4 that won't accept the 2 beavertail backs.
    came with 3 mags, manual, plastic jag, no lock.

as your mileage goes...
    buy a Glock I did

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I think you are both correct, a current Blue label Glock is one that is sold at a discount to LE/GOV/First Responders and others who qualify at a discount. They are the same as most any other Glock with other color labels. There is a current program for qualified Veterans called the Glock Salute to Veterans, going on now to Veterans Day. Gen 4 Blue Label Glocks are still out there as are a few Gen 3 models. (40/45/357 ) that have not come out yet as Gen 5's.
    The Lebanon dealer has some used 9mm Glocks that were once used by a Law Enforcement Agency at a current competitive price, and a nice 9mm selection to boot. (I bet that doesn't last long).
    In Indianapolis SR Jenkins, (21st and Arlington) has a selection of current Blue Label Glocks starting at $398.20. (Call Misty or Greta) and ask what's available as it varies day by day.
    I was there last week and they had Glocks 26/27, 19/17/22, 43/43X and 19X available on the shelves.
    I bought a LE Trade in yesterday a Glock=23 Gen 3 for $399 and Tax.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I love my blue label G22 and they are quite different kinda like buying a used rent-a-car after 2 yrs use.....
    without an odometer

vs

a little old lady that lives down the lane,
    a neighbor maybe.

and my G22 is also early gen 4 that won't accept the 2 beavertail backs.
    came with 3 mags, manual, plastic jag, no lock.

as your mileage goes...
    buy a Glock I did

Blue label does not equal police trade in... Seems like you are confusing the two?

OP posted about both Blue Label as well as Trade In's.

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    got my blue label G22 from part-time town sheriff. Used to qualify & carry.
    no holster wear so I guess part-time was true. Glock has so many irons in the fire with gens & stuff hard to say what is up.
    I love glocks so buy one.

Top Bottom