• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Some of these post remind me of a conversation with tech support. But Glocks, me like shoot too, they be very nice.

baseball+been+berry+berry+good+to+me.jpg

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    How, how can there be a "shortage" of police Glocks when every single department has adopted the Glock M___?

Maybe cities not spending the dough right now because of Covid-19?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    It's been a while since the massive switch back to 9mm by police, so trade-ins (mostly 40 caliber) would have probably already hit the market and slowed to a trickle by now. Glocks owns a majority of the LE market, but certainly not every single department. Not sure if departments are switching from Gen 4 pistols to Gen 5 lately, but really no reason to. Especially if the department is strapped for cash.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Picked mine up Sunday at USDS, looks new on the inside, plenty of holster wear on the outside, have not shot it yet, a bit of touch up refinish and a set of night sights, it will be good to go.
    If you heat up the stripped slide carefully, so you do not melt the firing pin liner, and with it warm and totally degreased I have found Birchwood Casey Blue paste in a tube, blends in some of the wear, I am not talking about a bluing job here just a touch up as the finishes are not the same, but...……………...no stores around me have tubes of BC Blue Paste in a tube anywhere, looks like an Amazon order coming up if I don't find it at Bradis this afternoon.
    You used to see that stuff everywhere, but even Cabela's is currently out of it.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    :dunno: I never understood why people are concerned about the finish on Glocks. Or any handgun For that matter that is packed around in a holster. Don’t get me wrong the rust on my sights is getting annoying but a squirt of rem oil seems to help.

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    https://us.glock.com/en/buy/blue-label-program

The prices on Blue Label Glocks has not changed. If you qualify it is a good deal. If you are a veteran this deal is good until Veterans Day. Now is the time to buy a Glock. There is no difference between these Glocks and commercial guns.

police Trade Ins are just that. They usually come with one magazine or maybe more, they could have 0 or 4 back straps, they usually have night sights, they may or may not have a box.

I love my blue labels. I always buy two a year and gift them to sons at Christmas, birthday, etc..

Top Bottom