• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    Just order me a P-64 9x18 for 180 at aim surplus hoped to have it Monday or Tuesday its a c&r gun for you collectors so as i get it ill post some pics and range report.... any one have any good/bad news about them?

Boiled Owl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Newton Co. !
    We bought two from J&G a few weeks ago ... but now a better deal at AIM:(

Some what of a Range report:

Shooting Brown Bear (ordered at S&G ammo with a $15.00 flat ship) at 15 yards the 13YO and I can consistently ring the 10"X10" steel we have hanging.

Smooth trigger in Single action mode. Little tougher in DA mode. Decocker safety. Nice gun for the buck.

Painted the front site flourescent orange as it wasn't standing out well against the steel for these eyes.

Very satisfied. (but wish I would have waited for the AIM deal 2 mags and a holster for $10 more!)

Picture Here:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5164&pictureid=16125

Last edited:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    If you don't mind a 24# double-action trigger...they're fine pistols!

You can also purchase some lighter-weight made-for-Walther-PPK main springs that will really lighten up the DA trigger.

The one I had was VERY well made; great fit & finish, and very very nice, deep, I rich bluing.

But it was a pain to shoot. Poor ergos on those pistols coupled with a not-insignificant cartridge + blowback action = pain in the hand.

Mine was for sure accurate enough, though.

-J-

duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    I read the trigger pull was 27lbs and had to be because of the poles hard primers for there sub ammo.... still im buying the wollf light hammer spring and heavy recoil springs cant wait to shoot it though if its any where close to the cz82 im sure ill love it

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    I just sold one on Saturday; it was an accurate little plinker.

I've got close to two hundred rounds of mixed 9x18 ammo, (Brown Bear, Silver Bear, hollows and solids,) that the gun shop wouldn't buy from me because they couldn't make whole boxes out of it. If its legal for me to ship it, (is it?) somebody could make me an offer.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I just sold one on Saturday; it was an accurate little plinker.

I've got close to two hundred rounds of mixed 9x18 ammo, (Brown Bear, Silver Bear, hollows and solids,) that the gun shop wouldn't buy from me because they couldn't make whole boxes out of it. If its legal for me to ship it, (is it?) somebody could make me an offer.

Via common carrier and needs labeled as ordinance, but you can, yes.

duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    just shot her yesterday just like every one said nasty da hair trigger on sa alot of fun none the less springs are on order ill let you all know now the the new spring due when i get them

Top Bottom