Tad14DP.jpg

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis

What? You mean you don't think Government has the best interests of the ordinary, hard-working people at heart?
    What? You think that Government has their own agenda and interests of self-perpetuation as their driving force?
    What? You don't think Government has the answers to life and how it should be lived, therefore Government should make decisions for us?

As an ex-History teacher, there has been different names of this type of Government through many times in the past thousands of years, that is exactly what civilizations have done.
    There is nothing new in History: just the names, places & dates: same story however.
    History does repeat itself.
    We are always one generation away from disaster, but it starts with that next generation and we don't know it until it's too late.
    Which direction are we going?

Focus power into the hands of a few, control the money supply, education of our young, do not let the populace defend themselves b/c only Government can do that, and etc.
    America started out on an awesome foundation of respect for the Bible as the Word of God.
    We have become our own enemy b/c we deny that our religious roots are the correct way to grow a nation.
    How is that working out for us?
    Unfortunately, suffering is a great teacher, whether for individuals or for a nation.

Disclaimer: I know my wry & dry humor doesn't play well in print, but hopefully this sarcasm is clear.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom