Not open for further replies.

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    xpwyw.jpg

And thanks to all the cheering at the end, I've completly lost hope for the future of this once great nation. RIP USA:(

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013

Amazing how much it resembles this map of murders by county:

Map-US-Murder-Fixed.jpg

I could be wrong, but I can't help but think that if the blue and red colors were reversed in the first map, a scientist like Bill Nye would consider the level of correlation between them to be proof of something.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

I haven't lost hope for the future, but let's not forget that those blue spots hold ~50% of our population. Trump gamed the Electoral College, just as Obama did before him. (and I'm not convinced that the oversight of the election process by whoever it was was watching the data lines throughout isn't what allowed the results we saw happen to happen, rather than an embodiment of the statement attributed to Stalin, that it matters not who votes, but who counts the votes.)

Why is Alaska shown as only one county?

Blessings,
    Bill

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    I haven't lost hope for the future, but let's not forget that those blue spots hold ~50% of our population. Trump gamed the Electoral College, just as Obama did before him. (and I'm not convinced that the oversight of the election process by whoever it was was watching the data lines throughout isn't what allowed the results we saw happen to happen, rather than an embodiment of the statement attributed to Stalin, that it matters not who votes, but who counts the votes.)

Why is Alaska shown as only one county?

Blessings,
    Bill

My guess on why Alaska shows only one county would be the same for Hawaii, if every county went Red or Blue there is no need to break the State down to the county level.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom