• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    vote-democrat-vik-battaile-republican-democrat-obama-politics-1346621434.jpg

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    In a vain attempt to hijack another hashtag program the harridan of the right fell flat on her face and learned that the internet is merciless. Of course as dumb as she is, it probably went over her pointy little head. Scores of doctored photos are now out there. LOL.

Bnch8TACYAALa2n.jpg

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    In a vain attempt to hijack another hashtag program the harridan of the right fell flat on her face and learned that the internet is merciless. Of course as dumb as she is, it probably went over her pointy little head. Scores of doctored photos are now out there. LOL.

Bnch8TACYAALa2n.jpg
    That could be said about 99.99 of the talking heads on both sides

b1a8b19bf88d950d064cf45380b2a2e3_zpsc8e6a987.jpg

419396f9bb08602f2d09160335c4ca5b_zps2583cb89.jpg

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Of course as dumb as she is, it probably went over her pointy little head. Scores of doctored photos are now out there. LOL.

Yeah...She is quite "dumb"....

"While attending Cornell University, Coulter helped found The Cornell Review,[SUP][10][11][/SUP] and was a member of the Delta Gamma national sorority.[SUP][12][/SUP] She graduated *** laude from Cornell in 1984 with a B.A. in history, and received her J.D. from the University of Michigan Law School in 1988, where she was an editor of the Michigan Law Review.[SUP][13][/SUP] At Michigan, Coulter was president of the local chapter of the Federalist Society and was trained at the National Journalism Center.[SUP][14][/SUP]" Courtesy of wikipedia

You make valid points on numerous issues and then throw it all away with comments like that...

I may disagree with Obama, Rachael Maddow, The Clintons, Piers Morgan etc...But I know that they are not "dumb" just because I disagree with them....That would take some serious narcissism right there...Good for you being able to pull that off....:yesway:

Other than that you have posted some fine cartoons...Thanks for doing so....

PS

Hornandy,

Please let me know if I have said any of the above people are "dumb" in any of my posts and if I did please be kind enough to point out my inconsistency...I checked the last year and think I am clear but your "H" detector is much better than mine...

Thanks,

Indiucky

Last edited:

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Yeah...She is quite "dumb"....

"While attending Cornell University, Coulter helped found The Cornell Review,[SUP][10][11][/SUP] and was a member of the Delta Gamma national sorority.[SUP][12][/SUP] She graduated *** laude from Cornell in 1984 with a B.A. in history, and received her J.D. from the University of Michigan Law School in 1988, where she was an editor of the Michigan Law Review.[SUP][13][/SUP] At Michigan, Coulter was president of the local chapter of the Federalist Society and was trained at the National Journalism Center.[SUP][14][/SUP]" Courtesy of wikipedia

I'll give you all that, but when I look twice..........she does have a pointy head.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom