POLITICAL pictures - Funny (unlikely), Sad (more likely) Infuriating (most likely)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    View attachment 349344

I wish I could find this pic big enough to see it all. If you can make out the revenues, enough said.

Except, who is it that these mega monsters support politically? I think I know already.

Kind of hard to buy anything that isn't tainted with commie pinko fariryworm cr*p!
    12 companies, huh. You should see media. I believe it's been consolidated down to six companies.

BeDome

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    12 companies, huh. You should see media. I believe it's been consolidated down to six companies.
    You're right and I know some top earning media outlets bust into these lists of tops, by revenue.

Choosing media is a little different from shelved products, though.
    How do you buy an aspirin or a tissue without supporting a disruptive element?
    :xmad:

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Also, most of the Right don't hate immigrants.
    They hate Illegal Immigrants, and legal ones that profess a hate for the country
    Yes.
    Just last week I had occasion to deal with a man who came from Italy with his family 30+ years ago and has been an American Citizen for many years.
    In the course of our conversation I even told him "Welcome to America", because he was a solid guy out earning an honest living.

Top Bottom