• Are you running for office or currently in office

• Total voters

jsgolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Greenwood
    We have a lot of politically aware persons on this board and I got to thinking. How many of them are either in office, running for an office or running as a delegate this election? So, I thought I would post a poll to find out. Please be truthful.
    Also, please list the office, if you are able.

Personally, I am running for delegate and am active in the local party, though not at liberty to divulge in what capacity.

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    We have a lot of politically aware persons on this board and I got to thinking. How many of them are either in office, running for an office or running as a delegate this election? So, I thought I would post a poll to find out. Please be truthful.

I'm sorry, but did you just ask "politicians" to be honest? Really.........:D

greghvac

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2012
    o no are you running for library board if so dont they have no money.and dont need any more of are money (just saying )

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    I voted and lied simply because there was no choice like "no I am not running and do not hold office" and I wanted to see the results...you may want to add that choice before other curious folks like me come by and start randomly voting to see the results

Mr.JAG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I voted and lied simply because there was no choice like "no I am not running and do not hold office" and I wanted to see the results...you may want to add that choice before other curious folks like me come by and start randomly voting to see the results

There is a link that says "View Poll Results" :n00b:

You don't have to fake vote.

smccabe17

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Lawrenceburg
    I was going to run for city council but my 2 year plan is to be out of that town and build a house. I didn't want to knowingly take a 4 year position and then have to resign after 2 years. I am looking at something for the county now. Not sure what though.

Top Bottom