Please reply by conversation.

IronsKeeper

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 5, 2018
    Not today, ISIS
    SOLD elsewhere :)

Perhaps more like 70% percent- let's start off with what you need to complete-
    BCG, forward assist, bolt catch (not the spring or plunger, literally just the catch), buffer tube, brace, handguard/rail assembly, charging handle, and rear sight. That'll get you fully assembled for sighting in at the range. I can include a carbine tube and a cheapo ambi charging handle if that sweetens the deal for the buyer

$270 shipped for all, I'll eat G&S fees if you want to go that route.

Located in Richmond if you're local, discount will apply.

Lower-
    EP Armory 80% w/sticker jig, untouched
    Plum Crazy poly FCG/LPK. Only missing bolt catch, I threw in an extra OOPS! kit so even the spring, roll pins, and plunger are there but not the catch
    A2 grip (no screw)
    Buffer and spring
    3x 30 round HexMags- Two are Gen2 that have only been loaded (maybe 1 range trip) and one is a Gen1 that I finished cutting out the mag catch where they were mismolded (Gen2s were replacements and they said keep the G1s, so I made them all work lol) HexMags to me have always been range only mags, do what you want

Upper:
    KAK 12.5" barrel- looks like someone drilled out the gas port. It's still round and not terribly larger, and comes with the POF Dictator adjustable gas block, but just full disclosure. I never got this together as I went 11.5 and then didn't need this whole build

POF Dictator Adjustable Gas Block as mentioned
    ATI polymer upper
    UTG flip up front sight
    Rail without barrel nut or screws. Breek is a crud company and didn't tell me they sent replacements postage due. Never got them. Toss it or find cheap hardware for a cheap build, but it's going in the box lol.

With a few more parts you can have a cool poly pistol for cheap!

Any questions let me know! 20200124_152150.jpg 20200124_152125.jpg 20200124_152049.jpg 20200124_150321.jpg

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom