• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 500 mag

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    Indy
    Considering selling my 09 G8 GT after I pay it off this Monday. It has 107,070 miles on it. I am the second owner and bought it with 105,3xxx miles on it, so as you can see I have not driven it much in a little over a year and half since I've owned it. I have it stored inside and do not drive it in the winter but do start it up once or twice a week. It's had regular oil changes with Mobil 1 and very well taken care of by me and original owner. I run 93 octane and fill it up in the winter months as it sits. It no longer has DOD and has had a cam installed with supporting mods done by Mike Norris at Norris motorsports (see list below). It has Kooks LT 1 7/8 headers, Kooks HF cats, along with Corsa cat back exhaust. It also has Vmax ported throttle body, VCM otr cold air intake with side panels, Accel plug wires and NGK plugs. It was dynoed and tuned by Mike at a little over 400whp and 376tq. I've added a comp cams vacuum canister . It has replica phantom chrome Camaro wheels with Nitto nt555 G2. Tires are barely used with no burnouts. The car looks,drives and runs very well but it is not perfect. It could use a converter suited better for the cam and paint has very small chips in a few places but barely noticeable, unless you get up close. Also installed Moog sway bar end links, spider taillights, has Gxp rear diffuser and had the head rest and rear armrest professionally embroidered. Comes with stock intake box, tail lights, factory wheels with like new winter tires(no center caps) and Pontiac logo floor mats, front and back. I'm wanting $13,500 firm as that is barely over my payoff amount. The reason I want to sell is, I am more into older muscle cars and although I do really like this car, it just isn't the same. Thanks for looking.
    Considering selling my 09 G8 GT after I pay it off this Monday. It has 107,070 miles on it. I am the second owner and bought it with 105,3xxx miles on it, so as you can see I have not driven it much in a little over a year and half since I've owned it. I have it stored inside and do not drive it in the winter but do start it up once or twice a week. It's had regular oil changes with Mobil 1 and very well taken care of by me and original owner. I run 93 octane and fill it up in the winter months as it sits. It no longer has DOD and has had a cam installed with supporting mods done by Mike Norris at Norris motorsports (see list below). It has Kooks LT 1 7/8 headers, Kooks HF cats, along with Corsa cat back exhaust. It also has Vmax ported throttle body, VCM otr cold air intake with side panels, Accel plug wires and NGK plugs. It was dynoed and tuned by Mike at a little over 400whp and 376tq. I had to add a comp cams vacuum canister as the car did not want to stop very well after the cam install . It has replica chrome Camaro wheels with Nitto nt555 G2. Tires are barely used with no burnouts. The car looks,drives and runs very well but it is not perfect. It could use a converter suited better for the cam and paint has very small chips in a few places but barely noticeable, unless you get up close. Also installed Moog sway bar end links, spider taillights, has Gxp rear diffuser and had the head rest and rear armrest professionally embroidered. Comes with stock intake box, tail lights, factory wheels with like new winter tires(no center caps) and Pontiac logo floor mats, front and back. Although price may be a little high for the mileage , I will not take any less than $14,000 as that is barely over my payoff amount. The reason I want to sell is, I am more into older muscle cars and although I do really like this car, it just isn't the same. Thanks for looking.

Top Bottom