• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    That would never have made my list of "home remedies". I doubt it would have ever crossed anyone else's mind either.

Umm, the Chinese have been doing this home remedy for over 1,000 years. It is called "yellow or golden soup". The Chinese call your gut pile "the second brain" and traditional Chinese medicine treats your intestines, colon as a very big deal.

FMT via camel dung is used by peoples in the Middle East.

FMT has been around a long time. We just have it dialed in more now.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The TV Sitcom "Scrubs" (don't ask she was a smoking hot blonde and loved the show) featured a parody song relating that all of human disease was revealed in one's fecal matter.

Western medicine just recently (IIRC 70 years or so) to this solution. Western plumbing standards do not make this prominent in our collective knowledge (out of sight, out of mind) but FMT is the solution to a myriad of problems.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Umm, the Chinese have been doing this home remedy for over 1,000 years. It is called "yellow or golden soup". The Chinese call your gut pile "the second brain" and traditional Chinese medicine treats your intestines, colon as a very big deal.

FMT via camel dung is used by peoples in the Middle East.

FMT has been around a long time. We just have it dialed in more now.
    They can stick a firecracker up their butt as far as I'm concerned.
    Camels? I didn't like smoking them, I don't know if they're fit to eat or a sacred animal, and I'm sure avoiding any poop. Even my own.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    The human race does some disgusting things. Supposed to be so civilized and evolved

I think throwing feces is more acceptable than reinsertion. Especially inserting another species' crap

Let's see. We can make coffee from cat crap. And now we can dope using others crap

I'm reminded of 2 things

1) South Park episode from when they shove food up their rear to eat it and crap out of their mouths

2) Blue Mountain State and oil changes

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Least it wasn't taken orally

Actually, they're working on this. One research project is trying to winnow out the good....stuff.... and put in a capsule designed to dissolve in your intestine so you can slug it down with a glass of water, instead of getting it shoved up.... well... there.

I don't know about the Chinese and their brains, but there are researchers who say the collection of bacteria in the gut, the microbiome, should be considered to be an organ like your spleen, heart, whatever. Some research points to the type of bacteria in your gut significantly influencing mental states, like depression and so forth. Pretty interesting - if messy - research area.

I don't know that I would want to go the half-enema route just to win a bike race. Cure Lyme disease, yes.

LostWander

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 25, 2016
    SWFL
    I have a lot of triathlon/marathon/athletic friends. Ill have to see if they are aware of this pro strat lol

but really.. IMG_0141.PNG

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Yannow, if you are searching for this thread again and type "poop" into the search window, you get a disturbingly large number of threads on INGO...

Top Bottom