• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • m4_dave

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    North Central IN
    The glock haters will love this.Sounds to me like the barrel has some kinda blockage.Maybe it had a plug in it or something.The report said that was the first time ever firing that weapon maybe he should have checked the barrel.

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Glocks always go boom.

My Glocks always goo boom when I pull the trigger. I know the Glock bashers are gonna love this one. I guess guns never blew up before the Glock. Maybe we hear about it so much because there are so many out there. You gotta admit, there weren't as many car accidents until that D@mn Ford came out with his model T.

mrbunky

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    clark co
    i own a glock so i can say this .if glock owners weren't so quick to point out the misgivings of others guns other gun owners would not get their jollies at every glock kb.all guns can go kaboom.even my g17

g+16

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    I don't care if it was a glock or a colt! A L.E.O. was wounded, if it happens to him it can happen to you, find out WHY?

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Id like to know the type of ammo myself & if the officer was using some type of handload in any instance this will be criticized by the non glock crowd,I hope there is a follow up on the cause

Redemption

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    Reloads? :nono: if they were glocked once before. Usually it is a kaboom and not a barrel blow when they let go for this reason.

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Great, the thread about the Colt AR blowing out a few days ago, now this! Why is it that I try to buy quality firearms and they all.......oh yeah, mine have never had one malfunction at all ever that wasn't due to ammunition. It's unfortunate that these things happen, but the day somebody shows me a perfect handgun, I will show you a fool;).

Top Bottom