• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    In regards to pricing, Mike and I went in there on Saturday. I found a range bag I really liked they had black and tan. So i decided to go home and research it.

They wanted $125 a pop

5.11 Tactical 50 inch Gun Case Rifle, 511 tactical gun case, 5.11 gun case, 5.11 tactical gun case, 5.11 rifle gun case
    $64.99 or you can buy 4 bags for $199.99

Their pricing is absurd, they want 3k for an AR, and $1295.00 for a Rock River complete lower.

yeah, I went in there not too long ago and was blown away by the ridiculous pricing. No way I'd buy there. But I'll use the range if the weather is too crappy to go to Atterbury.

bdwarr6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    I know... funny right... 3k for an AR, then a few feet over from the AR's is the Law Enforcement discount AR at like 700 bucks.

That or bradis, I am not to ampt to purchase ammo from bradis, but Ill be honest bradis has time and time again been the cheapest place for guns not just a specific type, every type. They have mossberg 500's for $289.99 I cant even find one on the internet out of stock at that price.

Here is my rotation
    Pops to Shoot the low caliber
    Bradis to buy complete guns
    Gander Mountain for parts & accessories
    Don's to shoot the big stuff (I really dont like going their either but its my only option during the week / winter)

God I miss Texas

George Bush Park, $8 go shoot anything all day for $8 bucks, nice range to.
    25, 50 yrd Pistol
    50, 100 Round Shotgun (Any type Slug included)
    100,200,300 yard rifle range anything allowed I'm pretty sure even .50 is good to go there

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    That or bradis, I am not to ampt to purchase ammo from bradis, but Ill be honest bradis has time and time again been the cheapest place for guns not just a specific type, every type. They have mossberg 500's for $289.99 I cant even find one on the internet out of stock at that price.

Here is my rotation
    Pops to Shoot the low caliber
    Bradis to buy complete guns
    Gander Mountain for parts & accessories
    Don's to shoot the big stuff (I really dont like going their either but its my only option during the week / winter)

God I miss Texas

George Bush Park, $8 go shoot anything all day for $8 bucks, nice range to.
    25, 50 yrd Pistol
    50, 100 Round Shotgun (Any type Slug included)
    100,200,300 yard rifle range anything allowed I'm pretty sure even .50 is good to go there

God I miss Texas and I've never even been there! haha

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Road trip?

Disposable Heart raping the country side of Texas with his SLR106? Sounds like fun! :D I want to shoot in the BLM areas (bureau of land management) really bad out west. Nothing as far as one can see and shooting for free! Only problem is that I have heard they close some of them down b/c some retards dont clean up after themselves. :xmad:

drbarnes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Kokomo
    not a fan of pop guns at all, the prices are ridiculous and the guys that work there dont seem interested in helping, more interested in talking down to you.

bdwarr6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    God I miss Texas and I've never even been there! haha

If it wasnt for my family I would still be there, I am not a fan of Indiana its laws nor its ways since I have moved. Indiana has some really stupid guidelines for example I went to get a license today, and had to take a written test, and failed of course, i wish I had some warning, when I moved to Texas I paid $25 and waited for it in the mail no questions asked I mean my texas license is still valid why do I need to take the test. Hell my old indiana license is still valid.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    If it wasnt for my family I would still be there, I am not a fan of Indiana its laws nor its ways since I have moved. Indiana has some really stupid guidelines for example I went to get a license today, and had to take a written test, and failed of course, i wish I had some warning, when I moved to Texas I paid $25 and waited for it in the mail no questions asked I mean my texas license is still valid why do I need to take the test. Hell my old indiana license is still valid.

for the driver's license? Yeah, and the test is pretty stupid, at least for the motorcycle license.
    I went to change mine over from IL and failed the written motorcycle test. Which is pretty funny considering the pile of racing trophies in my garage. :n00b:

Top Bottom