• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    Seeing these massive ads on the INGO homepage and at the top of every page of every thread I've clicked this morning. I am logged in. Covers nearly my entire phone screen. Not an enjoyable experience or anything I'd remotely be interested in clicking/paying for/learning more about/claiming a free gift from.

Hs21u3yl.jpg

ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    I’m not getting a pop up per say. I’m getting a huge rotating ad at the top that seems to be robot generated! (Poll with a Picture of Pete buttieg and trump, but it asks if Biden will beat trump)I can’t seem to link a screenshot from my phone for whatever reason....

texkev

Administrator
    Staff member
    Administrator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2016
    Sanger
    Working on a test with an outfit that actually deals with gun folks. However these are too large for mobile so let me check into this.

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    I was getting infolinks popups in March. especially since I logout @ end of each visit. The delay in login time caused INGO newsletter popup & Infolinks at bottom on Android phone.

NOW
    No longer. Everything is good.
    there is even longer delay on INGO newsletter pop so I have time to logon without getting it.

I assumed the popup Infolinks went away because AD sales of the data got dunked on during economy shut-downs.

Diesel24v

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Central
    Attempted to send a pm earlier but the ads covered most of the text box and the entire title box. Makes it nearly impossible to type. I am using an iPhone on safari if that helps.

texkev

Administrator
    Staff member
    Administrator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2016
    Sanger
    working in it with them as tweaks are made, etc so stay tuned, weekend they replied but certain folks not working yet

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    working in it with them as tweaks are made, etc so stay tuned, weekend they replied but certain folks not working yet

It's all good :yesway: I'm only posting so you have input on when its happening. Figured that might help on the technical end of it

Keep up the Good Work, we appreciate it!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I was getting infolinks popups in March. especially since I logout @ end of each visit. The delay in login time caused INGO newsletter popup & Infolinks at bottom on Android phone.

NOW
    No longer. Everything is good.
    there is even longer delay on INGO newsletter pop so I have time to logon without getting it.

I assumed the popup Infolinks went away because AD sales of the data got dunked on during economy shut-downs.

Just an FYI, logging out does nothing except protect your account from someone sitting down at your PC and surfing. If you have exclusive access to your PC/phone/etc there is no reason to log out.

Top Bottom