• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PlinKing2392

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Avon
    I usually visit INGO on my Android phone. As of late, I have been getting pop-up adds when I visit the 2nd amendment page and Carry issues page. I haven't really checked into the other pages, but I just thought someone should know, as I am sure I'm not the only one to get those.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Yeah. The past few days I get redirected to ad pages while browsing INGO on my Iphone as well. It's not just INGO though. My son's have commented on this happening while viewing other sites as well. Pretty rare to happen on an I phone

PlinKing2392

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Avon
    By no means do I mean to insinuate that INGO advertisers would use pop-up ads. I was thinking that someone hacked the site... By the nature of the "redirection" (that is a better word for it), I would hope that they weren't site supporters.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    By no means do I mean to insinuate that INGO advertisers would use pop-up ads. I was thinking that someone hacked the site... By the nature of the "redirection" (that is a better word for it), I would hope that they weren't site supporters.

It's far more likely that you have some malware on your phone or computer serving up ads.

poppy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    South of Indy
    I have also been directed to an advertisement page with audio after clicking on room with a specific topic. The voice is a british accent and he states he wants to take a poll. Kind of unnerving.

Top Bottom