• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock19

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    NE Indianapolis
    I let a friend of mine take me to popguns. Got ready to shoot and realized I had no. 380 ammo for my sig. Told the Guy to give me the cheapest ammo he had for 380. He toodles to pay after. (God I'm stupid) so after shooting I noticed that he charged me 33 bucks for a box of .380 RWS!!!! WTH! THIS IS 20 DOLLAR AMMO AT MOST SHOPS IVE SEEN. Wont be going back there again. I know it was my own fault but come on!

seamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    They used to get p/o'd at me when I wouldn't buy their ammo at the range. I told him they were too expensive.:dunno:

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    ZmAj7.png

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Indy Gun shop on Madison Ave with range did the same to me. $35 for a box of cheap .45.
    I'd just spent over $800 in there. Last $ I will ever give them.
    Boycott the high priced stuff. I go out of my way anymore not to pay the high prices.

JBI812

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    East side Indianapol
    Its not a community service establishment ...... its a retail store that must make a profit. Take your cheap ammo with you when you go ....... and have fun shooting.

rotortech

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I shoot there often. I have a membership and the facility is usually in good repair. They are open every day. The staff is friendly.

+1 to don't buy your ammo at the range. That is exactly like buying a quart of oil at the gas station, and then complaining about the price.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    The staff is friendly.
    :n00b:
    I won't call the staff names, but the "kid" that works there is full of himself to say the very least. Not to mention he flicked a lit cigarette onto my BMW (convertible) and didn't even say sorry.

He also had no clue of how to take a 1911 apart without dropping the parts all over the floor.

mpmike25

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Greenfield, IN
    They are horrible, all of there stuff is cheap but high priced. Heaven forbid you go in there to just look around. I've went in there a few times to take a look and see if they have anything I want. Well I didn't get anything due to there high prices. I came back in there about a week later to take my little brother shooting and the "old man" started running his mouth saying "well its about damn time he spent some money in here" and so on and so on, that's uncalled for. The sign says Family Indoor Shooting Range how about you run it like a family oriented place.

:dunno::patriot:

MolonLabe11B

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2012
    They are high priced on ammo and guns but the range is well kept. I've shot there around a dozen times and i haven't had a bad experience. I will never buy a gun at Pops but I will go back to shoot.

mpmike25

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Greenfield, IN
    I wouldn't buy anything at pops, especially a gun. They want 629.99 for a new gen 4 glock. Pretty sure that's over 10% when they say they're only 10% over.

Mike_Indy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Pops is a decent indoor range. As others have said, don't buy Ammo (or anything for that matter) from them. Until BGFA or someone opens up a better range in my area, I'll be going there on occasion - range only.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I visited popguns and got ignored. This was Saturday and people were in line for the range. Nothing worth going back for really.

Trading post range can only handle Handgun calibers. They need to upgrade thier backstop.

Top Bottom