• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sgt Stoner

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Fishers
    Anybody know whether Pops has an indoor range.. and how much it costs? Trying to find a pistol range near East Side. Just moved from West side.

ABN82

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Some of you'all confuse me. Even though you may not like (or even despise) Pop's, that break-in put weapons in the hands of thugs/criminals and yet you still find this as an opportunity to put a dig in on Pop's. That kind of talk in these circumctances is for amatuers and those that are self righteous.

I've only been a member here for a few months but, in that short time, i've seen a change, (as has already been mentioned) and not for the better.

The house needs cleaned!

Eprobertson1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Lawrence - Northeast
    Have they changed the name of the store? The Indychannel listed the name of the store as Family Indoor Shooting Range.
    It is unfortunate that the store was broke into and guns were stolen. I do hope that the police get enough info to find these jerks.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    crybaby.jpg

Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Some of you'all confuse me. Even though you may not like (or even despise) Pop's, that break-in put weapons in the hands of thugs/criminals and yet you still find this as an opportunity to put a dig in on Pop's. That kind of talk in these circumctances is for amatuers and those that are self righteous.

I've only been a member here for a few months but, in that short time, i've seen a change, (as has already been mentioned) and not for the better.

The house needs cleaned!
    :+1:Robbery is robbery.

Eprobertson1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Lawrence - Northeast

The house needs cleaned!

:+1:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Karma is a B****, Pop's. :)

:laugh::laugh::lol2:

yeah thats funny that the owner says that in the video too. lol.

why would you not lock up EVERY single gun EVERY night in a safe if you owned a gun shop?? negligence.

no, it still doesnt make it right that they were robbed. i hope they catch the scum bags.

but its funny how everyone pushes for individuals to get guns safes for one or 2 guns even, when you dont even have GUNS in lights on the front of your house like a gun shop does. they know they are targets, build walkin safes, not too hard to put post in the ground in front of your store to keep a vehicle from going through your wall too. just my 2 cents

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    why would you not lock up EVERY single gun EVERY night in a safe if you owned a gun shop?? negligence.

Riiight. Or maybe because you have hundreds of guns on the premises, and insufficient storage space for them?

Of all the shops in town, I'm only aware of ONE (and a small one, naturally) that locks up every piece of inventory every night.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    well then, it might get taken. even safes arent 100% safe if someone wants your stuff bad enough.

Exactly. You can have all the secure storage you want, harden the exterior of the building, add security systems, whatever... but if someone wants your stuff bad enough, they'll find a way to get it. All you can do is hope to make it not worth their time/trouble.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @38special - how do you know it was bad "guys"? Could have been girls?

@ "young INGO board members" - so of the "older" INGO board members are just salty now-a-days, have seen too much, and speak in "half-tones" referring to older post so they choose to skip the "normal - they need to caught those BGs" tone and just poke more fun at the people/items they don't like. Case in point don't post back to me if you own a GLOCK. Those things go BOOM just by looking @ them. ;)

In reading this some of you mentioned that it looked like the same MO from what happened at DONs before. You think it's the same "group"? :dunno:

Plus why only take a few guns? Read 5 or 6 items only when you have all that many more in there? Ran out of time? Looking for something in particular?

Lastly has someone called Ms. Clinton yet? She is gonna wanna know about this cause I'm sure some of these guns are going to end up in Mexico in FULL-AUTO mode. :faint:

ABN82

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    @38special - how do you know it was bad "guys"? Could have been girls?

@ "young INGO board members" - so of the "older" INGO board members are just salty now-a-days, have seen too much, and speak in "half-tones" referring to older post so they choose to skip the "normal - they need to caught those BGs" tone and just poke more fun at the people/items they don't like. Case in point don't post back to me if you own a GLOCK. Those things go BOOM just by looking @ them. ;)

In reading this some of you mentioned that it looked like the same MO from what happened at DONs before. You think it's the same "group"? :dunno:

Plus why only take a few guns? Read 5 or 6 items only when you have all that many more in there? Ran out of time? Looking for something in particular?

Lastly has someone called Ms. Clinton yet? She is gonna wanna know about this cause I'm sure some of these guns are going to end up in Mexico in FULL-AUTO mode. :faint:

And there you have it (self righteous).

cmcate

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2010
    Greenfield
    Kind of curious as to why they would snatch specifically handguns when Pop's has a decent inventory of rifles. I guess if they targeted some of the higher end 1911s it'd make sense.

And these guys definitely knew what they were doing. I used to work at the AT&T store on East Washington Street (maybe 2 miles from Pop's), and our store was broken into multiple times. It usually took the police between 3-4 minutes to arrive at the store once the alarm went off. One of the articles said these guys left between 2-3 minutes.. these guys definitely weren't amateurs.

Top Bottom