• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    And these guys definitely knew what they were doing. I used to work at the AT&T store on East Washington Street (maybe 2 miles from Pop's), and our store was broken into multiple times. It usually took the police between 3-4 minutes to arrive at the store once the alarm went off. One of the articles said these guys left between 2-3 minutes.. these guys definitely weren't amateurs.

RUT ROW RAGGY, i hear the conspiracy theories already forming, lol.

it was the atf

cmcate

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2010
    Greenfield
    RUT ROW RAGGY, i hear the conspiracy theories already forming, lol.

it was the atf

haha. I didn't mean to come off like I was implying a connection between the Pop's break-in and the break-ins at AT&T. Just that they did their homework and are knowledgeable about how much time they had and all

ISHOOTHST'S

Master
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    Iyaf
    As someone mentioned before. There is only one store i know of as well that locks everyfirearm up at night in a safe. Seems a good idea..but like shooter said if they want it bad enough...

Edit: Looks like they were taking out of the first case witch holds the revolvers/.380's? It looks like it...i say young kids again behind this.

Last edited:

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Hmmmm. That may be the only way to get a good deal at Pop's.

:):

HEYO! :D:D Keep these sort of posts comin! :D

In any fashion, sort of a wake up for ANY gunstore. Gotta have something that will either severely damage the vehicle used (always gonna be stolen, unless the criminals are suffer from a severe case of head stupid). Premier Arms, right after Fort Liberty was burgled, installed large, concrete barriers in the easier to pull back into areas of the store. Good thinking.

As for Pop's? I hope the guns are retrieved and no one hurt, but Pop's gains little respect from me in regards to their service or pricing. Not a "serves them right", but a "who cares" on my part. :dunno::n00b:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    In any fashion, sort of a wake up for ANY gunstore. Gotta have something that will either severely damage the vehicle used (always gonna be stolen, unless the criminals are suffer from a severe case of head stupid). Premier Arms, right after Fort Liberty was burgled, installed large, concrete barriers in the easier to pull back into areas of the store. Good thinking.

Talk to Miles at Wyatt's some time. He put a tremendous amount of thought into building layout and design for exactly that reason. He did a nice job, IMHO.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    As someone mentioned before. There is only one store i know of as well that locks everyfirearm up at night in a safe. Seems a good idea..but like shooter said if they want it bad enough...

Edit: Looks like they were taking out of the first case witch holds the revolvers/.380's? It looks like it...i say young kids again behind this.

I know of two.. Me being one of them

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    Central Indiana
    They'd been given a heads up after Ft. Liberty and they had an old van parked in front of their door for the longest time to deter these kinds of robberies. Last time I was there (which will be the last time, period) the van was gone.

Can't say they weren't warned. Couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of people.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I hate to see this happen, I too can't believe they didn't grab them assault rifles. If all the got was .380's good luck go them finding ammo, lol. I hope they didn't get that Colt Gov't .380 I've had my eye on. Maybe now they will get that termite problem taken care of.

ISHOOTHST'S

Master
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    Iyaf
    I know of two.. Me being one of them

I have never been to you guys store. I might stop in someday just to check you guys out. Do you only specialize in shotgun accessories? I think it may have been you when I called enqiring on a tlr-1s a month or so ago.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    :dunno:I see we have some POP Haters here........sure I have had some nice and not so nice events associated with the place since 1992 and their old place, by far I have always got a good deal or two, and son of a gun, I was just in there 1PM yesterday to get my monthly "FIX", I got the LEO 1/2 price off special, and looking at my receipt, was on the range 11 mins shooting 100 rds 50 .9mm and 50 .40 out of four GLOCKS, gee I come mag loaded and dont screw around I guess, like the after hours customers, I got in and got out, :): but I feel sorry for them, getting hit like that, just want to be around one time when *******s like that are around:draw:.
    So no matter if you like POPS or not where else you gonna :ar15:in the winter?!?

I hope the ass clowns who robbed the place get caught, so I can send them some Vaseline and Chapstick on their birthdays in Michigan City.:patriot:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Amatures. Smash and grab the $100 guns. :rolleyes:

............ That kind of talk in these circumctances is for amatuers and those that are self righteous.

I've only been a member here for a few months but, in that short time, i've seen a change, (as has already been mentioned) and not for the better.

The house needs cleaned!

And there you have it (self righteous).

@ABN82 Hu????? Don't understand???

:scratch:

jediagh, I guess he thinks you are being self righteous? :dunno:

I guess ABN82 does not understand the purple text theory at work.
    (or he is being self righteous calling others out as well) ;)

Top Bottom