• mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I had heard that Newton County had no results reported last night as well. I haven't had a chance to check today if they were reported yet. There was also a polling place (maybe a church) in Elkhart that the tally cards were locked inside and unable to be turned in....who unlocked it in the morning and how does that happen? Isn't is possible to call whoever had the key?

I have worked as inspector at the polls multiple times and none of these stories make a bit of sense to me.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Does this mean I can still wear my "I voted today!" sticker? My ballot went right into a counting machine on election day.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    you goobers over in porter county would have nothing to worry about if you did like us, lake county folks the ONLY real hoosier county, and voted early, voted via mail, and then voted on the day of. :)

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Of course, I have no idea why they are hand counting....

Because they don't have one of those fancy cipher machines.

171107-abacus-full.jpg

Porter County residents wait patiently outside as the crooked politicians count ballots.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Why the hell isn't all of this being done electronically?

Guess how hard it was to count the votes in my township?

Surprise, surprise. It looks like bad reporting.

Some numb nut over at the Times heard something about people feeding ballots into the machines by hand and called that "hand counting".

BTW- any NWI people, I know you know this, but the Times has decided to be all "woke" and has clearly shown itself as choosing political sides, well before this mess.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Why are there paper ballots at all? Even out here in rural Starke County..with its podunk reputation, we have electronic voting. You put the tally card in the machine and the report prints out. You match the number of votes on the machines to the number of voters signed in and make sure they agree...and voila....all done minutes after voting has ended.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Why are there paper ballots at all? Even out here in rural Starke County..with its podunk reputation, we have electronic voting. You put the tally card in the machine and the report prints out. You match the number of votes on the machines to the number of voters signed in and make sure they agree...and voila....all done minutes after voting has ended.

Because :tinfoil:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

because porter county is still learning from its sister county, lake, on how to "count" the votes to show the results those in power want.

corruptuon runs very deep up here being as we learned from Chiarq how to do it and have been doing it for 100+ years.

Top Bottom