• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    I wish that people would not post photos portraying the President as a monkey! It was wrong when they did it to Bush! It is wrong if we do it to Obama. Why give the left the ammunition to claim that Obama's race is the thing we object to?
    gohard43.html

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    It doesn't have to be a color thing either. There is a white guy on the Fox Business shows that the wife and I both think looks like he is part chimp...

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I wish that people would not post photos portraying the President as a monkey! It was wrong when they did it to Bush! It is wrong if we do it to Obama. Why give the left the ammunition to claim that Obama's race is the thing we object to?
    gohard43.html

i agree there is no place for racism in this fight. it distracts from the true issues at hand. good rep to you Sir!!! :+1:

JDonhardt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    Holding ones tongue because some other people will call you names for it is more than slightly b*tch arsed.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    oh i have no problem, not holding my tongue, i think ive proven on INGO, i WILL speak my mind even if not one person agrees with me.

but i think we all know what the OP is saying. its the references to his color and the monkey that are wrong. but if people wanna be racist then thats your free right. i just dont wanna be lumped in with em.

besides, we all know hes not a monkey. as stated above thats very insulting to the monkey!!! i would compare out president to a snake.

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    oh i have no problem, not holding my tongue, i think ive proven on INGO, i WILL speak my mind even if not one person agrees with me.

but i think we all know what the OP is saying. its the references to his color and the monkey that are wrong. but if people wanna be racist then thats your free right. i just dont wanna be lumped in with em.

besides, we all know hes not a monkey. as stated above thats very insulting to the monkey!!! i would compare out president to a snake.
    Here is the deal. There is a long history in this country of comparing black men to monkeys. Slavery was excused by arguing that they were less than human. This is inexcusable! So if you want to call Obama a donkeys butt because of what he does I'm OK with that. If you are going to portray him as a monkey, I'm going to call on it and tell you you are acting badly!

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Here is the deal. There is a long history in this country of comparing black men to monkeys. Slavery was excused by arguing that they were less than human. This is inexcusable! So if you want to call Obama a donkeys butt because of what he does I'm OK with that. If you are going to portray him as a monkey, I'm going to call on it and tell you you are acting badly!

yep i agree with you. i hope you didnt think i was arguing against your point, i was supporting it.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    whether you like it or not, a lot of people have died so that americans could be as offensive and even bigoted as they want.

Top Bottom