DishonestAdmiredCrane-size_restricted.gif

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    [video=youtube_share;Pme1sPcwJP8]https://youtu.be/Pme1sPcwJP8[/video]

Definitely not the 1st firearm in a Porta-Latrine. However, this has to be the most in one.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    In North Carolina, There is a group of indigenous people that commonly work construction. They will not sit in a porta john, but rather stand on the raised portion and squat.

You will often see muddy foot prints beside the hole. And graffiti on the door that says "Crabs can jump 3 feet".

All of the facilities in Yellowstone have signs with pictograms discouraging certain foreign visitors from standing on the lids to complete their transactions.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    No I'm human. I generally sacrifice a sock or a bandana if my package of wipes run out. No biggie.

I was walking on a trail near a beach in Bulgaria... what are all these paper towel things all over the ground?

:dunno:

:runaway:

I very carefully retreated back to the main trail.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    You don't want to call the Honey Wagon service truck company to come rescue your 1911, believe me. I once worked a park detail one summer and the reports of stolen items like purses and such many a time would be found during clean up and sent to us as "Found" property, we would of course bag it and tag it, and many a times using the design or features of the bag, like my keys were hanging off, or long chain strap (They were all Brown in color by then), we would give them their property back in a plastic zip lock of course.
    You had them sign for it, take it outside with gloves, and many would retrieve their ID and CC, and toss the rest.

ranger391xt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2019
    West Lafayette
    Just use the plastic purse holder they put in there for the women to use. Should hold your sidearm securely and within easy reach in case you need it.

aqua-portable-toilet-ny-2.jpg
    when my daughter was about 9 or 10, she thought this was a sink and used the "soap". I didn't find this out until several hours later when I asked her at dinner why her hands were blue.....
    865a5cc9440138bfe062489caa4f7e39.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom