• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    So tonight, the wifey and daughter and myself were out on our evening walk. I OC'd (felt like changing it up a bit). Near the end of our walk we stopped to chat with the neighbors (our daughters go to school together) when out of nowhere he asks me if I got my LTCH. I replied yeah, so he began the 100 questions about it. He then tells me he bought a .45 15 or so years ago and has NEVER, I repeat NEVER shot it! My jaw hit the ground. His wife then began talking about how she wanted to shoot as well, and they both want to get their LTCH before it goes away. I told them I would be happy to help them with it. His wife then began asking my wife if she shoots. Kinda put her in the spotlight, as she really doesnt want to. I think that got her gears turning on it though, as the neighbor's wife is the same build as my wife (tiny), and soforth.

I might have got a triple play out of this (neighbor, his wife, and my wife) for the LTCH! SUCCESS!

-MColford

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Good to hear that you had a good encounter like that. They are not the only ones that buy firearms and think that they are magic tailsmens that work on dreams and good intentions. Glad that you are soon to be correcting that problem, as I try to do as soon as I find out people own a firearm that they never shoot.

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    Awesome encounters! With the negativity in the world today, it is always great to see these positive interactions posted as well!

:+1::thumbsup:

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    If they join I am sending them this post :)

Why wait? Who knows where mcolford lives? We'll let them know in person so we can steal the bacon. Mwahahahahahahahaha

Congrats on getting them to come to the dark side. My girlfriend always wants to go, but lately I haven't had time to go myself. :(

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Why wait? Who knows where mcolford lives? We'll let them know in person so we can steal the bacon. Mwahahahahahahahaha

Congrats on getting them to come to the dark side. My girlfriend always wants to go, but lately I haven't had time to go myself. :(

By some chance did you forget the Guy Code? You dont EVER threaten another man's bacon! That is like a threat of terrorism! Thats it, you now owe all active members in this thread one pound of Premium thick sliced bacon! Next time, dont threaten to interfere with someone's consumption of the beautiful bacon!

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    By some chance did you forget the Guy Code? You dont EVER threaten another man's bacon! That is like a threat of terrorism! Thats it, you now owe all active members in this thread one pound of Premium thick sliced bacon! Next time, dont threaten to interfere with someone's consumption of the beautiful bacon!

Better get in here so I can get some bacon.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom