• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sheepdog697

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Cedar Lake
    Not sure what your asking? I use an eberlestock gunrunner pack if I have to go a long distance on my feet. Fits my rifle, tripod, rangefinder, rear bag, ammo, chicken nuggets, water, etc. Only complaint I have is I wish I would have gone with their size up because fitting an AR style rifle is tight. Fits my bolt guns fine, but the slightly bigger bag they offer would have been better. Hope this helps.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I use a (I believe) Swiss gas mask bag.
    fits shells and a pair of binoculars gloves and a sandwich well. I have had it since army surplus was army surplus. Faded to light green now from the sun. Has a simple strap and a couple of tie downs. One big pocket.

when I go into army surplus store anymore I see Chinese flea market items. There was a store at one time in Bloomington that had a ton of real army surplus items but it no longer seems to be around.
    I think it was 5-10 dollars and I have had it 30 plus years. Mainly a squirrel hunting bag.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    I use a (I believe) Swiss gas mask bag.
    fits shells and a pair of binoculars gloves and a sandwich well. I have had it since army surplus was army surplus. Faded to light green now from the sun. Has a simple strap and a couple of tie downs. One big pocket.

when I go into army surplus store anymore I see Chinese flea market items. There was a store at one time in Bloomington that had a ton of real army surplus items but it no longer seems to be around.
    I think it was 5-10 dollars and I have had it 30 plus years. Mainly a squirrel hunting bag.
    Traildust in Bloomington went out of business when the owner died. I cannot remember when, but it was several years ago.

Indiana Army Surplus in Bedford is still open and is just down the road a piece. They carry good quality items ... http://www.indianaarmysurplus.com/

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Trail dust it was. The man had lots of quality items.
    I can only think how long it would have taken to itemize it all for auction type sale. The good 1950-60 check bread bags. The Swiss plastic rain coated bags. The external frame Alice packs and the 100 percent wool blankets.

Top Bottom