• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aaronhome27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Kendallville
    I used to raise whitetail basically as pets and something to study for hunting. I enjoyed it and learned a lot from them. The deer were all tame, pretty much like any pet. I had them calm enough so that if I went to the pens in the middle of the day I could get them up and by nature they would urinate. I used to collect this directly from the deer to hunt with. It was the best deer attractant you could get bar none. I have taken some great whitetails including a 184" typical using pure scents collected by myself. Long story short, a few years ago I had to sell off due to medical reasons.

Now the point of the thread. I had a chance to talk to a deer farmer the other who collects urine locally. He said he had added a few more deer for collection and would have more than enough urine left over after sending to his suppliers. He said if I wanted some I could get any amount that I wanted if I was interested. This would be equivalent to the high dollar stuff you see at the hunting stores in the refrigerators that usually runs $40 or so per ounce. I imagine I can get it for 20% of that cost (or less depending on the interest) and it would be locally collected and VERY fresh. So that is why I am posting. I would like to possibly share what I can get. I am in the Fort Wayne area so I am thinking about putting a Group Buy (unofficial at this time) together and wanted to find out what kind of interest there would be from other members. Either way I will buy some for myself but if others are interested maybe we can get this thing together so more can buy. If some of you are located down south maybe a group of you can get together and find someone to send to get it or maybe I can get him to ship in a cooler container depending on interest and quantity. Let me know your thoughts and interest. Like I said, I am not selling this I am just sharing the opportunity of a possible group buy.

Update......

I talked to the farmer and it looks like even at a low purchase amount I can get 4 oz for $15

Last edited:
    Top Bottom