• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Three. That'd be one heck of a coincidence.

Wondering what sort of terrorists could organize bombings in three cities but have all three bombs be less than stellar.

Is today the anniversary of anything? Religious holiday?

They can organize and communicate. Their operational and technical skills are lacking to say the least. Hopefully they get caught before they can do this again, because they've learned from what didn't work and the reaction by authorities.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I've got Fox on now watching to see what's happening. It's also showing 25 injured but they are saying everything is non life threatening...

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Wondering what sort of terrorists could organize bombings in three cities but have all three bombs be less than stellar.

Is today the anniversary of anything? Religious holiday?

What sort of terrorists? The terrorists already here perhaps.

Today is the end of the Sacrifice Feast, Eid al-Adha (Abraham's sacrifice of his son).

September is hip deep in anniversaries for them--Malta, Vienna, Zenta, the Moriscos, Hajj inter alia. Today is also the mid -point between the Battle of Vienna and the Siege of Vienna.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    The cop-hating commie-pinko mayor of New York is so full bovine excrement. No credible threat?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Former NYPD Commissioner Howard Safir: "This is all speculation... it doesn't look it is terrorist-related."

So it's... what... intentional non-terrorism?

Sorry bro. If it's intentional, it's terrorism.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Former NYPD Commissioner Howard Safir: "This is all speculation... it doesn't look it is terrorist-related."

So it's... what... intentional non-terrorism?

Sorry bro. If it's intentional, it's terrorism.

It's not the work of a friend.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    The older I get, the more liberals and progressives sound like the communists from my youth. They say what they want you to believe, with no regard for the truth. This dude sounds like he's just trying anything to make it anything but terrorism. I hope it isn't, but I won't believe anything those people say until the dust has settled and the investigation is complete. It reminds me of Hillary claiming Benghazi was caused by a YouTube video, or when Obama claimed the Fort Hood attack wasn't terrorism.

These people are getting worse and worse, and with the liberal media behind them, they are not held accountable and exposed and embarrassed as they should be.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    We all said they should have banned those darned dangerous and evil pressure cookers after the Boston Marathon terrorist attack. Background checks won't help, either. Ban them. Nobody really needs to have Kentucky Fried Chicken.

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    I'm just going to leave this here...... St. Cloud has a lot of (_____________).

Reports: Multiple people injured at Crossroads Mall in St. Cloud - Story | KMSP

I believe the words you're looking for are "Somali Muslims". St. Cloud Police Chief Anderson, "declined to call the stabbing a terrorist attack, saying the motive for the attacks isn't known yet."

Um, if someone politely asks if you're a Muslim before deciding to run an 8" chef's knife through your gullet...

Coulter theorem: "The longer we go without being told the identity of the perp, the less likely it is to be a white male." Let's see how the theorem holds up in this instance.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Hmmm... my hunch is either somebody doing a dry run, or a person jacking around seeing if they can actually make a pressure cooker bomb.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    No need for speculation, hunches, or even an analysis of evidence for that matter - the major news outlets will distribute the official narratives we are to adopt soon enough.

Top Bottom