Possible INGO Meet & Greet At The Tie Dye Grill???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    So Shayne the owner of the Tie Dye Grill came into my work last week and informed me with the construction traffic on Shadeland he is down around $3000 a week in revenue. If you don't know Shayne he is a big 2nd Amendment supporter. He open carries while he cooks your food. Speaking of food this place has awesome food. So I thought what a better way to help him out then pack his place full of INGO members? Who's ready to make this happen?

Link to website: The Tie Dye Grill

Tie Dye, Sorry for your loss.

I don't choose my eateries by the owner's politics unless i know they're a flaming A**h**le. Then I don't think I'd eat there. Not sure if the guy was in my corner politically I'd eat there either unless he had also hired a good cook. Most don't advertise their beliefs (unlike LGS owners) as it might alienate more than half the potential clientele unless he live in one of them gerrymandered districts with a monoculture. That's how i feel, what do you think?
    p.s. The possibilitiy of meeting other INGO member sans 1's and 0's is the only tempting thing. Cruel perhaps, but fair, I think.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Tie Dye, Sorry for your loss.

I don't choose my eateries by the owner's politics unless i know they're a flaming A**h**le. Then I don't think I'd eat there. Not sure if the guy was in my corner politically I'd eat there either unless he had also hired a good cook. Most don't advertise their beliefs (unlike LGS owners) as it might alienate more than half the potential clientele unless he live in one of them gerrymandered districts with a monoculture. That's how i feel, what do you think?
    p.s. The possibilitiy of meeting other INGO member sans 1's and 0's is the only tempting thing. Cruel perhaps, but fair, I think.

They have awesome food (which if you actually read the thread you would have seen). That make it better for you?

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    So Shayne the owner of the Tie Dye Grill came into my work last week and informed me with the construction traffic on Shadeland he is down around $3000 a week in revenue. If you don't know Shayne he is a big 2nd Amendment supporter. He open carries while he cooks your food. Speaking of food this place has awesome food. So I thought what a better way to help him out then pack his place full of INGO members? Who's ready to make this happen?

Link to website: The Tie Dye Grill

Let me rephrase that.
    Tie Dye, sorry for your loss. Forget about the rest.....

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I would be interested as well. Weekends are easiest for me, but I work from home on Wednesdays and could possibly do lunch that day. Waiting for date and time like everyone else... :)

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Looks like OP forgot about the thread.
    I will throw out a date.
    Wednesday, September 17th. I don't want to take over as the planner so I will leave the time up to someone else!

Top Bottom