Possible new Fast & Furious wrinkle: CIA control?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    If you've been following the whole Gunwalker --> Fast & Furious fiasco, you know that the involvement in F&F goes well beyond the ATF to a whole host of other alphabet agencies: DOJ, IRS, DEA, FBI, and ICE who were "full partners" in the operation.

Well, TheTruthAboutGuns blog has been doing a lot of reporting and their own research and now is alleging that the CIA's work in Mexico is behind the decision to start F&F. It also, goes on to talk about how the U.S. govt is actually allowing favored cartels to bring in drugs by the planeload into the US. I hope they share the details of their research with Issa's House oversight committee.

A year ago, I would not have believed myself capable of this kind of conspiracy mongering, but I've watched 100% of the available House oversight videos and this hydra is slowly being uncovered despite attempts at cover-up from every agency involved. :(

Latest F&F hearing video (3 hours):
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53ETDnGKR2c"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53ETDnGKR2c[/ame]

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I have my doubts. You have DOJ, DEA, ATF all running guns to further the Obama agenda. The libs hate the CIA. It wouldn't surprise me if the administration decides to throw the CIA under the bus to deflect blame from Holder and DOJ.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Possible, but I doubt it. It makes sense since the CIA should theoretically be knowledgeable about drug flows from S. America and also would have contact in both Honduras and Mexico where the guns where headed.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I am sure all of you will be satisfied with the CIA's guilt. Just think of it as Panetta's going away gift.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Satisfied? Apparently you missed the sad-faced smiley in my original post. None of this makes me happy or satisfied.

I do want the truth to come out, and the decision makers and those that actively participated in the coverup to face justice. Then I will be satsfied.

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Satisfied? Apparently you missed the sad-faced smiley in my original post. None of this makes me happy or satisfied.

Satisfied as in feeling there is sufficient evidence of guilt. Not satisfied as in happy about it.

And not necessarily directed at you. There has always been a lot of CIA haters on this board.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    A year ago, I would not have believed myself capable of this kind of conspiracy mongering, but I've watched 100% of the available House oversight videos and this hydra is slowly being uncovered despite attempts at cover-up from every agency involved. :(
    Better put on your tinfoil hat! You are starting to question your loving, well-intentioned government. :):

Possible, but I doubt it. It makes sense since the CIA should theoretically be knowledgeable about drug flows from S. America and also would have contact in both Honduras and Mexico where the guns where headed.
    They ought to be knowledgeable about drug flows. They are prolific drug smugglers.

CIA and Contras cocaine trafficking in the US

Cops & Customs Agents Caught Drug Smuggling

MEXICO: Jet plane that crashed with 4 tons of cocaine tied to the CIA

There has always been a lot of CIA haters on this board.
    Pick me any bloated, corrupt, criminal agency and I will give it the bashing it deserves. :banana:

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I just saw something on FOX, news, Happening Now, this morning, some law has been passed, so that ONLY, the four border states, have to report ANY semi-auto rifle sales..... ????? WTH ?????

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I just saw something on FOX, news, Happening Now, this morning, some law has been passed, so that ONLY, the four border states, have to report ANY semi-auto rifle sales..... ????? WTH ?????
    Old news...
    It has been discussed here for the last week or so... :dunno::popcorn:

Top Bottom