• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Everywhere I look there is someone looking for a self-justified reason to be indignant and personally offended about something, about anything, about everything.

Does it really feel so good to be pissed off all the time? I know people love to gripe and probably always will.

Maybe I would feel like my life was more meaningful if I could find a reason to justify being so angry.

Do I get to feel better knowing that an angry life is a life worth living?

May the Lord and peace be with you my friends.

Karl I actually am usually laughing at the silly responses I get. At least smiles. I get dark when someone will not take no for an answer. That will upset me because if they were right in front of me the message would be conveyed. The keyboard allows anonymity of sorts and some push that. That gets me a bit twisted. I do have solid reasons not to like my time being wasted. But as always you make good points.
    I believe it is the interaction between people that will always remain as is.

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    Karl I actually am usually laughing at the silly responses I get. At least smiles. I get dark when someone will not take no for an answer. That will upset me because if they were right in front of me the message would be conveyed. The keyboard allows anonymity of sorts and some push that. That gets me a bit twisted. I do have solid reasons not to like my time being wasted. But as always you make good points.
    I believe it is the interaction between people that will always remain as is.

I wasn't directing anything at you specifically CM.

That was just a little venting on my part as so many things are just so contentious these days. I just don't understand it. Like a lot of other folks, I wonder about social media and the impact it has on us. So many people angry about things that really don't mean diddly.

INGO is the only form of social media that I use. I'm not very good at it and I just end up questioning myself about it in the end.

There are a lot of good folks on INGO I would like to meet in person someday. There are some others on here that probably wouldn't give me the time of day if I passed them on the street.

With such a collection of diverse peoples that still share a common interest I enjoy reading posts here.

Sometimes, I feel compelled to be a little salt and light, a little bend in the road.

Blessings to you all!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I wasn't directing anything at you specifically CM.

That was just a little venting on my part as so many things are just so contentious these days. I just don't understand it. Like a lot of other folks, I wonder about social media and the impact it has on us. So many people angry about things that really don't mean diddly.

INGO is the only form of social media that I use. I'm not very good at it and I just end up questioning myself about it in the end.

There are a lot of good folks on INGO I would like to meet in person someday. There are some others on here that probably wouldn't give me the time of day if I passed them on the street.

With such a collection of diverse peoples that still share a common interest I enjoy reading posts here.

Sometimes, I feel compelled to be a little salt and light, a little bend in the road.

Blessings to you all!

Never took it as a direct at me comment. Just a clarification.
    I agree. To much angst these days.

Top Bottom