• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Glockamole

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2010
    May I share my facts, please? I will not personally identify anyone, just share the user name. I want to make sure no one on this board gets defrauded from the individual who defrauded me.

Glockamole

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2010
    Pending a response from a Moderator to Ok my post, I will inform you all of my situation and the situation of many others. My intent is to bring awareness to thief who is a member of this community. My account is 100% accurate.

Last edited:

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    Please PM your request to hear my story and I will respond to all those who inquire.

You cannot PM until 15 posts IIRC.

I assume this is in relation to the 1919a4 group buy, correct? If so, maybe a link to another site that explains the situation, or a copy of the court records? Just going off and saying "this person that lives at this address is a thief' isn't gonna be very good for you.

Glockamole

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2010
    I will be creating one post shortly per the moderators request that will fill everyone in. You all need to be aware of this thief who operates in your community.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    You've already broken forum rules by publicly calling out and disparaging a member in the "general firearms discussion" forum. Don't expect sympathy from the mods.

Also, you aren't even supposed to be doing business on this website without 50 posts minimum.

So, no, you aren't respecting forum rules.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    i imagine hes got another username, and created this one just to blast this penley character. hurry up and get this off the ground before i go to work please.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom