• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2009
    Dyer
    I got this idea from another post where HighStrung posted how you could visit the Red Gold store in Elwood, IN to buy food by the case for less than half the price you can in large discount stores like Sam's.

Here is his thread: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ess/136999-red_gold_outlet_store_pricing.html

#10 cans of crushed tomatoes for $2 a can is a great deal!

I, like many of you, shop a little differently than most Americans. For example, I have Meijer's near my house. A few weeks back they had Mac and Cheese for $.50/box. I figured out how many boxes my family of 6 could eat by the expiration date and bought it. 52 boxes.

Every week one of the grocery stores has something on sale as a loss leader. I do the same every week. After you do this for a while your grocery bill gets drastically reduced.

Please post awesome deals, outlet stores in your area like the Red gold store, or other websites where you can save massive amounts of money.

Thanks!

bksboiler

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    I've been buying my canned meats from Manley's just east of Monroe Indiana for a couple years.

They do custom custom butchering as well.

Great quality canned beef and chicken. Might be a bit higher than the "stockup stores" but I know the quality and like the people.

Manley Meats

Top Bottom