• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Designer99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    Indianapolis
    WTF? I've got a better idea for identifying biological attacks: Look for people getting sick and dying around you in the midst of a gaseous cloud.

By the time a postal truck detects a biological attack, it will have been too late.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    this is becoming hilarious. how many people realize our own govt is declaring war on us?

A not-so-old loud speaker proclamation comes to mind.

this-is-not-an-assault1.jpg

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    this is becoming hilarious. how many people realize our own govt is declaring war on us?
    People do it to each other. Someone started a senseless attack on my son and I around 5-6 yrs. ago. Heheheheheh, that's real f****** funny. I don't believe the gov. is bothering me, it's "who do there" you should watch out for.

Last edited:

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Don't you feel safer now?
    No. Don't take this the wrong way but I believe a person is more likely to be attacked by public than gov. I believe a person is more likely to be made a political joke of by the public than someone in actual gov. Whether it be over jealousy, scam, phsycopathic tendency games, personal gain difference in opinions and/ or lifestyle, etc. that's what I believe. That's what I've seen. That's what I've read. Not saying that big g is right against its people either, not everyone needs a cage.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    The government has one called the Bill of Rights. They should start staying inside it. :twocents:
    The scumbag that lives in the community that gave my son the alcohol he's laying in there choking on well, lets just say I hope it doesn't poison him like they claim gov. poisons communities. I guess if gov. does it, lets just do it to each other. I wonder what else they're giving him. I guess it's like the boy says, if they want your home, they'll get you to move one way or another. F******* dirty c***suckers. I guess when it's time to move, the dirty f**** will move with us and play their games there. Blame it on big g for destroying communities. It starts with the people. I don't buy in to all that big g this big g that garbage. It's just some p****a** ex coworker political media jealous show off pricks that started all this f****** bull**** to begin with. And probably got a bj or some monies for it. JMHO. What a patriot.

Last edited:

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    And then to top all that off, try to make me look like mr. irresponsible trying to push off resposibilities on others from the trouble they cause. We'll I'll tell ya what, their multiple personalities are the cause of all this f****** crap. Once they get us to move, they can start there phsycopathic games again. Yeah, read it then come out where I can see ya you f****** freak.

Last edited:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    The scumbag that lives in the community that gave my son the alcohol he's laying in there choking on well, lets just say I hope it doesn't poison him like they claim gov. poisons communities. I guess if gov. does it, lets just do it to each other. I wonder what else they're giving him. I guess it's like the boy says, if they want your home, they'll get you to move one way or another. F******* dirty c***suckers. I guess when it's time to move, the dirty f**** will move with us and play their games there. Blame it on big g for destroying communities. It starts with the people. I don't buy in to all that big g this big g that garbage. It's just some p****a** ex coworker political media jealous show off pricks that started all this f****** bull**** to begin with. And probably got a bj or some monies for it. JMHO. What a patriot.

And then to top all that off, try to make me look like mr. irresponsible trying to push off resposibilities on others from the trouble they cause. We'll I'll tell ya what, their multiple personalities are the cause of all this f****** crap. Once they get us to move, they can start there phsycopathic games again. Yeah, read it then come out where I can see ya you f****** freak.

:scratch:

sinisterright

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Lost my train of thought after that rant. I had to go back to OP to get it back.

I bet this gets used to infringe on our rights even further. I see no knock warrants issued because they smell meth fixuns in your neighborhood and the USPS says it is emanating from you residence.

Not to mention that gov't intervention is what has left the USPS in the shape it's in. You know what will fix that. More gov't intervention. Thanks guys.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica

We should double down the mailman patrols so that this doesn't happen again.

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    Hey, if the dept of ed. can have a swat team, why can't the USPS. Why should they report suspicious activity, when they can stop it real time.

The sad part is, I can see everybody in the nanny state thinking that this is a great idea. After all, how can any reasonable person argue against more security. I think we're in free-fall now. Totally out of control.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East

WOW. you even lost me with your rant? im scratching my head.

Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    Did I miss something?

That man is merely the president of the N.A.L.C. He does not represent the Postal Service or the Government. IMO, his testimony was nothing more than a veiled attempt at securing letter carriers' jobs.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I'm sure the USPS will do a fantastic job with detecting terrorism. I mean, look how great they are at delivereing mail in an efficient manner.

I wonder if there is some sort of czar type person that sits around all day thinking of new and creative ways to subvert the constitution. It's really getting incredible.

To the previous poster, yea, I agree, he's not a govt. employee but he has a buttload of influence in the current regime because he's a union dude.

Top Bottom