• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GlockPaperScissors

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2012
    South Bend, IN
    It took them about four minutes to remove me from their site. Apparently posting:

“This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!” - Adolph Hitler, 1935, on The Weapons Act of Nazi Germany

isn't something that they approve of.

I posted on that groups wall yesterday and within 4 hours, my comment was deleted and I am not longer allowed to post on their wall. They take down all comments that approve of guns. However, I had asked what their definition of an "assault weapon" was and I got this:

"Assault weapons are designed to assault people, and kill them. My brother wasn't shot by a rifle for hunting ducks. His friend found an assault rifle in the house, thought it was empty, and used it, as a kid would. If he found a rifle, he might have thought about something else."

So much is wrong with this lady's statement that I don't know where to begin. That group is a joke.

Top Bottom