• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sideoiler

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Can someone tell me what kind of content my post are supposed to be I'm trying to get my posts up so I can reply to some ads to purchase a firearm. I'm very new to the forum

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Can someone tell me what kind of content my post are supposed to be I'm trying to get my posts up so I can reply to some ads to purchase a firearm. I'm very new to the forum

I guess you could start with something that is related to firearms. You could also venture into discussions about training, ammunition, accessories, etc. You may even consider posting about knives, as I've see seen a few threads about cutting tools. Some people even post about Constitutional and political issues. These are only a few suggestions, but it should be a god start.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Just either start at the home page, or new posts, and start reading, avoid one liners, until you get above 50 posts... I don't know what counts, as a quality post, but a one liner, welcoming a new member, does not count ...

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.

If you find other articles not posted here ( hard sometimes because of posters not using original headline)) post headline and links to them and a few personal comments.

Top Bottom