• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Steve.43

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Wabash, IN
    Hey, this may be in the wrong place. If so, please forgive and move wherever.

I'd like to post a classified ad, but can't figure out how to post a photo. Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

Steve

Steve.43

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Wabash, IN
    More trouble, I'm afraid. It now tells me I may NOT post attachments. Is there a way to change this? My photos are not being loaded.

Thanks,

Steve

Steve.43

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Wabash, IN
    OK, thanks, got the tutorial. Now what about the "may not post attachments" message at the bottom left on my forum page? I think that's what's stopping me.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    OK, thanks, got the tutorial. Now what about the "may not post attachments" message at the bottom left on my forum page? I think that's what's stopping me.

You shouldn't be posting attachments. You should be pasting a link to the photo in your photobucket or other picture hosting site account. Sounds like you may be trying to upload from your computer. When you click on the Insert Image button in your dialog box (where you reply or post) it will give you two options: From Computer and From URL. Choose From URL, then paste the link to your photo in the box that comes up.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    For example, here's a link to one of my photos: http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz258/Monsignork/Guns/MAS 49-56/IMG_2591_zpsa65caaf6.jpg

Now, when I click on the Insert Images button, choose From URL, and paste that link in the box, I get this:

IMG_2591_zpsa65caaf6.jpg

Top Bottom