• Which date works best?

• Total voters

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I wouldn’t mind doing it again. I know several were up for essenhaus during the planning stage. :):
    pretty Amish girls and pie, how can anyone resist.

Yeah, that's a good place to eat. I think I read last week they had to close their shops and dining though. COVID issues I guess.

There's also a restaurant, Blue Gate, in Shipshewana that might be worth a look.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Yeah, that's a good place to eat. I think I read last week they had to close their shops and dining though. COVID issues I guess.

There's also a restaurant, Blue Gate, in Shipshewana that might be worth a look.
    I think I ate at the Blue Gate several years ago with the in laws. I remember it as a little swankier version of the essenhaus.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Looks like it was a good thing this got pushed. 2 of my coworkers most likely came down with the coof last week and I'm likely going to end up on a 2 week lock down. 1 week for sure until the first of their tests come back.

Assuming I don't die or become more likely to spread contagion, I'm up for most Saturdays for another meet up whenever.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, what is your one day off in the next 6 months?

:dunno:

We're losing a guy in a month. Who knows when he'll be replaced. Or they may try to combine us with another shop. Which would bring us back up in manpower, but then add to the area we cover. They've tried that before, and it has spectacularly failed. Doesn't mean a new boss won't try it.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Anybody thinking about a redux date yet? I just officially got the green light on vacation from 12/15-1/10 (!!!) so pretty much anything except the 24/25/26 would suit me fine.

Essenhaus?

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Anybody thinking about a redux date yet? I just officially got the green light on vacation from 12/15-1/10 (!!!) so pretty much anything except the 24/25/26 would suit me fine.

Essenhaus?

31/1?

Is Essenhaus open? I seem to recall seeing they had limited their dine-in but still operated for carry-out or curb-side?

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    31/1?

Is Essenhaus open? I seem to recall seeing they had limited their dine-in but still operated for carry-out or curb-side?

It looks like they're open (including the buffet now too, which was closed over the summer), but they close ultra early: 7pm.

Top Bottom