• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Thank god...we can't have people making choices for themselves and living their own lives owning firearms. Heaven forbid if they partake in a habit for years in the comfort of their own homes, never bothering anyone...they still shouldn't be allowed to live their life how they want.

Oh wait, it is talking about those that commit crimes involving alcohol and substance abuse. The rest of the article, hmm. The person that wrote it is either an idiot or not smart enough to point out that the person(s) they were talking about are idiots. Also, the only time I saw "pot" was in the title of the article. I'm going to go with the author being an idiot and Alex Jones being an idiot.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    I saw it. That will be interesting because drug addiction is considered a disability and denying someone civil rights based on a disability might be seen as illegal.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Public Law 90-618, otherwise known as the Gun Control Act of 1968 specifically bars drug addicts and mental defectives, as well as dishonorably discharged military members and most felons. I don't think this would be the first case of one law directly contradicting another. When you have so many, it's nigh impossible to tell if your new proposed bill (such as declaring drug addiction a disability) is in contradiction to another, in this case GCA'68.

Top Bottom