• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nightwalker65

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2011
    Seymour
    If I have to sell all my guns(which I do,for financial reasons,not legal),and don't own any guns at all anymore,can I still be a member of this forum?

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Oh sure you can; we'll still love you like we love the cousin that's not too smart but can lift heavy things, or the uncle with a plate in his head that pees his pants and forgets his name every time someone uses the microwave oven.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Of course you could still be a member. You might sell all your firearms but the knowledge you have of them could still benefit others. And there always is the possibility that in the future you will have new ones.

G_Stines

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Central Indiana
    Are you selling them on INGO/willing to share bacon? I presume the first one is a no, as I don't see any WTS adds in your statistics... and about that bacon....

Nightwalker65

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2011
    Seymour
    Are you selling them on INGO/willing to share bacon? I presume the first one is a no, as I don't see any WTS adds in your statistics... and about that bacon....
    I'm taking inventory of my few guns and all accessories I have and will be posting them in the classifieds here within the next few days(with pics).....and I always share bacon when I've got it:bacondance:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    You really think all 17,000 + members on this site actually own firearms?

:lmfao:

Seriously though, I agree that you should keep something. If you can't manage to keep even a cheap handgun, you've got worse problems than money. :twocents:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Of course you can.
    Not all menbers own guns (some are not old enough yet, some sold them like you, some are waiting to know more about guns before they buy their first one ...).
    Nobody asked me if I had any guns when I joined.
    Actually I lost them all in a boating accident but that's another story ...

joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    Oh sure you can; we'll still love you like we love the cousin that's not too smart but can lift heavy things, or the uncle with a plate in his head that pees his pants and forgets his name every time someone uses the microwave oven.

Go help your cousin move that china cabinet; that dog must have peed on me, my pants are wet!

Top Bottom