• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    If I have to sell all my guns(which I do,for financial reasons,not legal),and don't own any guns at all anymore,can I still be a member of this forum?

I'd never own a firearm and I'm deathly afraid of the swine that would own them. They're all animals. *lovingly fondles S&W 686*

mister

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2011
    Fairmount, IN
    Depending on where you are, and what type of repairs your vehicle needs, I'd be willing to turn some wrenches if it would help you out. I hate to see a fellow enthusiast go through something like this, especially to this degree.

Feel free to shoot me a PM with what's wrong with the car and I'll see if there's anything I can do.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Wish I could have my kahr cw40, my Swiss k31, and my mossburg 500 back! I've been sad without them... :(

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    no you are no longer allowed here and but if you must stay you might as well give up your manhood along with your guns or you donate lots and lots of bacon

Nightwalker65

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2011
    Seymour
    I will never sell something to pay the bills or fix something. I will find another way.

Yes, of course you can stay on INGO
    Unfortunately,there is no other way,I've tried....I'm at the end of my rope,and it's unravelling.......my biggest consolation is that they'll be going to good homes among the INGO crowd

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Unfortunately,there is no other way,I've tried....I'm at the end of my rope,and it's unravelling.......my biggest consolation is that they'll be going to good homes among the INGO crowd
    Maybe try to sell them to someone with the option to buy them back from them, kind of a pawn deal with a friend. If I had the cash I would be more than happy to do something like that for you. Good luck.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Maybe try to sell them to someone with the option to buy them back from them, kind of a pawn deal with a friend. If I had the cash I would be more than happy to do something like that for you. Good luck.

Of note: I'm not a lawyer, but I do know that (for the handgun(s) it has to be phrased that way: Sell with option to buy back.

It is a violation of Indiana law to use a handgun as collateral for a loan. (aka pawn)

IC 35-47-4-2
    Loans secured by handguns
    Sec. 2. A person who makes a loan secured by a:
    (1) mortgage;
    (2) deposit; or
    (3) pledge;
    of a handgun commits a Class B misdemeanor.
    As added by P.L.311-1983, SEC.32.

I do not find any law extending this to long guns.

OP, I hope all works out for you.

Blessings,
    Bill

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    believe it or not a couple years ago somone posted somthing similar. i specifically remember somone loaning them pistol for defense until they got back on there feet.

it made me feel pretty good that there are so many generious folks on this forum

Top Bottom