• ...and so much more!
  • Well??

• Total voters

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I roll my own most of the time, but I like marlboro reds. Although now with these new "Safety" smokes papers, I like rolling my own.

Voted #3

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Can't roll this....

Image010%20%282%29.jpg

cclark2009

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Camby, IN
    Wife and I started rolling our own the end of March. Still expensive as hell, but half the cost of pre-made. Just wish they had the balls to completely outlaw it. But then that would go against the grain of trying to drain everyones pockets. Hypocritical bastards :xmad:

dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    I voted #4 ..
    After 25 years of smoking 2 packs a day I quite now going on 2 1/2 years ago .

I seen the prices going nothing but UP knew it was killing me so decided to quite when i turned 40 , and i did .

Now when i was younger i could ROLL MY OWN and it looked like a factory rolled smoke , but mine was just a bit on the against the law side of things :D

But honestly i enjoyed rolling it almost as much as smoking it ..

Those were the days :laugh::cheers::):

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    Me and my wife stopped smoking 6yrs ago.... I bought every gun I own by saving the money we spent on cigs.... think about it! 200+ a month was saved by kicking this habbit. That would be more like 300+ if we smoked at todays prices. we each smoked near a carton a week.

P.S. At todays cig prices..... It might be cheaper to be a pothead.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    By rolling my own for one month I saved about $200. I bought 2 cans of tobacco and two packs of filters. Total cost? About $45. Two cans, one month, $45. As opposed to $5.13 per day, $35.91 per week, $143.64 per month, $1723.68 per year. Or actually since it's two of us at 1 pack a day, $10.26 per day, $71.82 per week, $287.28 per month, $3447.36 per year.

So figure $80-$90 per month for BOTH of us if she would roll her own too, $960-$1080 per year.

That's a savings of about $2300 per year. Just by rolling my own. Of course this doesn't count the Marlboro's I end up breaking down and buying.

P.S. Anyone who's EVER smoke weed can tell you, you smoke cigarettes more if you smoke weed too. So no, being a pothead would surely drive you into bankruptcy! :p

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    smoked for 30 years, quit 6 years ago, best decision I ever made (next to my first divorce...oh yeah and my kids, and my second wife....never mind..it was a good idea!)

LuckyBrush

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Delphi, Indiana
    By rolling my own for one month I saved about $200. I bought 2 cans of tobacco and two packs of filters. Total cost? About $45. Two cans, one month, $45. As opposed to $5.13 per day, $35.91 per week, $143.64 per month, $1723.68 per year. Or actually since it's two of us at 1 pack a day, $10.26 per day, $71.82 per week, $287.28 per month, $3447.36 per year.

So figure $80-$90 per month for BOTH of us if she would roll her own too, $960-$1080 per year.

That's a savings of about $2300 per year. Just by rolling my own. Of course this doesn't count the Marlboro's I end up breaking down and buying.

P.S. Anyone who's EVER smoke weed can tell you, you smoke cigarettes more if you smoke weed too. So no, being a pothead would surely drive you into bankruptcy! :p

Especially when the law busts ya for being a pothead and slaps ya with legal fees, probation/house arrest fees and all the other funds they'll milk out of ya. Cause you know, weed is bad mkay. :rolleyes:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Especially when the law busts ya for being a pothead and slaps ya with legal fees, probation/house arrest fees and all the other funds they'll milk out of ya. Cause you know, weed is bad mkay. :rolleyes:

Yea, I'm not EVA gonna go through THAT again! :laugh: :patriot:

LuckyBrush

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Delphi, Indiana
    I quit smoking marlboros in feb. this year. I miss them very much. I now smoke little cigars but dont inhale them like cigarettes. If cigs werent so damn expensive I'd still be smokin em. I rolled my own several years ago, and it was such a pain, I went back to marlboro country.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Been there done that. They made me feel like the worst criminal to ever live cause of a little bit of weed. Whooopity doooo!!!!!! Of course that was about 12 years ago. I've learned alot since then :)

Mine were 7 and 8 years ago. I've had kids since then. They are more important. And more expensive than smoking 5-6 packs a day! :):

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Man the price of smokes are out of this world. I would love to know the best way to quit. Cold Turkey?:dunno:

And lots of hard candy and gum. And no additional stress for a couple 6 months. Otherwise you'll go broke trying to quit... :twocents:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Yeah, I'm sure Winkerbean wants advice on how to quit smoking from someone who still smokes.:cool:

Hey, I watched my dad quit, my aunt quit, two XGFs quit, all cold turkey. The patches didn't work for any of them. The nicotine gun doesn't really work. I'm just passing along the knowledge I've gain through observation! :D

Top Bottom