• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mephitical

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    Lebanon
    They have a bunch of things on sale and it looks like their powder is too. I picked 1lb. of Titegroup up today for $15.29 in Crawfordsville. It's normally 17 something.

O'Shark

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Ladoga, IN
    I was just looking at their weekly ad and saw they have everything from long guns to safes on sale. I think I'll go snoop around tomorrow. Thanks for the tip :yesway:

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    If I get over there tomorrow, I will try to get some pics or at least take note of what they have.

Cool!, Thanks! I've been in the market for a safe.

Fatboy, Fatboy Junior, Dakota, Black Diamond, Stack on elites. I think the Junior was $899.

Cool. If the Fatboy, Jr is $900, then with the 20% off sale, it would make it $720 before tax.

jmemmert

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 5, 2009
    I'm pretty sure it was $900 after the 20% off. I could be mistaken. If it is $720, that is one heck of a deal/

Mephitical

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    Lebanon
    Cool. If the Fatboy, Jr is $900, then with the 20% off sale, it would make it $720 before tax.

They're $900 after the 20% off. I bought one earlier this week.

jmemmert said:
    I was there earlier today and saw nothing on sale! they must have just changed it.

They didn't have it marked, but when I paid for it and corn cob media, both were 20% off.

O'Shark

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Ladoga, IN
    Cool!, Thanks! I've been in the market for a safe.

I stopped in today and the place was busy. I didn't take pictures but did take notes on what they had on the floor. As was mentioned, the price on the green tag is the discounted price.

Stack-On Security Plus 10-gun w/electronic lock $299.99
    Stack-On Security Plus 14-gun w/key lock $179
    Black Diamond 24 gun combination $599.99
    Fatboy 64 with door panel $1349.99

There were a couple of Stack-on Elites that I somehow erased the data in my phone on. I believe they were in the $800 range. Definitely call and verify that these figures are accurate! I scored a pound of Varget for <$20. I've never tried it before and the price was right.

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    I stopped in today and the place was busy. I didn't take pictures but did take notes on what they had on the floor. As was mentioned, the price on the green tag is the discounted price.

Stack-On Security Plus 10-gun w/electronic lock $299.99
    Stack-On Security Plus 14-gun w/key lock $179
    Black Diamond 24 gun combination $599.99
    Fatboy 64 with door panel $1349.99

There were a couple of Stack-on Elites that I somehow erased the data in my phone on. I believe they were in the $800 range. Definitely call and verify that these figures are accurate! I scored a pound of Varget for <$20. I've never tried it before and the price was right.

Sweet, thanks for the information! I might try to go up there in the next couple of days.

Hazwhopper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    Did they have any 50mm ammo cans? I bought some there a few years ago and would like to get some more. They were 6.99 then discounted to 5.00 each.
    Thanks

jmemmert

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 5, 2009
    Did they have any 50mm ammo cans? I bought some there a few years ago and would like to get some more. They were 6.99 then discounted to 5.00 each.
    Thanks

They only carry the plastic plano cans. I bought a bunch of the real ones when they were discounted too.

I asked the manager why they didn't get REAL cans, and he just said that was what they sent them. He had no control over it.

The same pallet has been sitting there for over a month, looks like noboby has bought any. Maybe they will get the hint that the plastic cans SUCK.

Top Bottom