• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AK471025

Plinker
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    I just got a reloading kit for xmas from my brother and have been looking at what i need to get up and running. I have already purchased primers and some other things but i cant seem to find a gun shop or sporting goods store in ft wayne that carries pistol powder (9mm). Im trying to avoid buying this online to prevent paying that hazard fee.... Does anyone know any stores around the ft wayne area that carry pistol powder? Thanks

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    If you find any in your area, please post it up. I might have to drive up and get some. Haven't see anything but muzzle loader junk in my neck of the woods for a long time!

Tobryan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Lafayette
    Bought a 4lb jug of Tite Group last week at Downhams Shooting Supply in Logansport. At that time, they also had 8ea, 1lb jugs of the same. My guess is it's gone now. They told me on the phone the previous week when they would get it in. Very cool. Also only paid $64.00 for the big jug.

AceDerringer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Both Tomlinsons and hillside had a great selection last week...even had federal primers which can be a challenge to find. Bass and Bucks hasnt had a lot lately in the way of loading supplies.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    We're also clearing out one whole extra section to expand reloading supplies, and moved current things around to some new end caps to make room for more, as well. Since Gander got out of the reloading biz and other places don't seem to have too much of anything, the boss decided we should try to stock what the reloading community needs.

boatswainsmate

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 20, 2014
    Howard County
    You might try here. They had this item in stock last time I was there.
    CONSTITUTIONAL SUPPLY COMPANYwww.armslist.com/posts/3710234/fort-wayne-indiana-reloading-for-sale--hodgdon-700-x

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Brownells, if you're out there, please give us the Sinclair storefront back. I know it won't happen, but sometimes part of the grieving process is talking things out.

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    They've recently been sending folks to us. I'd suggest calling there before making a trip just to see if they've got what you're looking for. That probably goes for all places, really.

Yep, I was in there last week and they didn't have much powder.
    I think McDonalds has a lot of regulars that suck up the limited mount of good stuff he gets pretty quick.
    Tomlinson's has the largest stock of powder in the area by far.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Brownells, if you're out there, please give us the Sinclair storefront back. I know it won't happen, but sometimes part of the grieving process is talking things out.

I'm a 5 minute drive from the old Sinclair shop where they had their retail counter. Man do I ever miss when they'd sell over the counter. With them closing the retail counter I'm sure it's kept money in my pocket since I can't just swing in over lunch but still I miss it. Only problem was the guys behind the counters were all "talkers" and if you were third in line you had a 20 minute wait.

sapper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Syracuse
    I'm not sure if you're ever this far north but I picked up a jar of H335 at Tactical and Hunting Solutions. In North Webster yesterday. They still had a few more small jugs left.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    We're also clearing out one whole extra section to expand reloading supplies, and moved current things around to some new end caps to make room for more, as well. Since Gander got out of the reloading biz and other places don't seem to have too much of anything, the boss decided we should try to stock what the reloading community needs.

I hope you don't mind me asking Jet, but who is "We". I have gathered from other posts that you work at a shop. But I was not sure what shop in town that is. Since you seem like a level headed individual based on posts I have read, I should probably send some business your way in the future.

I try to make sure I support those who support INGO.

Top Bottom