• ...and so much more!
  • Yeti

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    New Haven
    on the right edge is creepy (satan)
    I find the liberal media reporter kinda funny. she is trying to get a interview when Jesus Christ is right there. but i am not really surprised they would do that

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    jmOneNationUnderGod_web.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    fyi...
    If you click on the link and put your mouse over the painting different text is getting for each symbol in the painting. Put it over the judge with his hands on his face and it says that the judge's wrist watch says 11:59 which means time is very near for when we can not longer turn back from. A lot of small details in the painting!

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Thanks, Jay.
    Beautifully done masterpiece.

Another fyi: hover your cursor over each of the papers on the steps near the judge.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Thanks, Jay.
    Beautifully done masterpiece.

Another fyi: hover your cursor over each of the papers on the steps near the judge.

WOW!!! :eek: I missed that one. Those papers on the step have some POWERFUL cases/subjects on them!

@Scutter1 I have that painting (the full size one) in our family room. It's a very strong image for some. During a party at my house a few years back one of my friend's brought his dad with him. He spent a good 20 mins just staring at that image and then began to cry uncontrollablly. My friend had to excuse himself and take his dad home and stay with him for a while.

I've know his dad for many years growing up but never knew he went to Vietnam. There is nothing at his house every showing he was prior mil and he never once talked about it to us and my friend never mentioned it before. Up to that point I had never seen a grown man, muscle man really cry. Only in the movies but it was an image I will never forget.

I don't know the full details of what happen in 'nam to him other than the real short story is he did not deploy with his unit when they first went. They needed 1 member to go to HI (peral harbor) for some detail and they all drew straws. His was the shortest so he did not go until close to the end of the war. By the time he did meet up with his unit most of them were no longer alive. Years later he found out that since he was the youngest of the group that the rest of the group decided he should not go and see the horrors of war and they rigged the vote so that he would go to peral instead.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    WOW!!! :eek: I missed that one. Those papers on the step have some POWERFUL cases/subjects on them!

@Scutter1 I have that painting (the full size one) in our family room. It's a very strong image for some. During a party at my house a few years back one of my friend's brought his dad with him. He spent a good 20 mins just staring at that image and then began to cry uncontrollablly. My friend had to excuse himself and take his dad home and stay with him for a while.

I've know his dad for many years growing up but never knew he went to Vietnam. There is nothing at his house every showing he was prior mil and he never once talked about it to us and my friend never mentioned it before. Up to that point I had never seen a grown man, muscle man really cry. Only in the movies but it was an image I will never forget.

I don't know the full details of what happen in 'nam to him other than the real short story is he did not deploy with his unit when they first went. They needed 1 member to go to HI (peral harbor) for some detail and they all drew straws. His was the shortest so he did not go until close to the end of the war. By the time he did meet up with his unit most of them were no longer alive. Years later he found out that since he was the youngest of the group that the rest of the group decided he should not go and see the horrors of war and they rigged the vote so that he would go to peral instead.

i think ive seen that movie.

Top Bottom