• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Virtus

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Fishers
    For you XBOX 360/PC owners, go get Call Of Duty: World At War. I beat the game last night and unlocked a very cool "mini-game" (solo or co-op) where you get to fight zombies and try to keep the windows boarded up. Lots of fun.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2bLMKp1EFY[/ame]

Last edited:

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Said video not available.

So you are saying, I could fulfill my dreams of running around, shooting zombies with an Arisaka rifle?!!!???!!!1111///!!??:D:D:D:D

(Notes to self, get Xbox or similar)

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    Damn, that's better than the hijacked plane in COD4. I wonder if anyone involved is also involved with the new return to castle wolfenstein?
    I suppose it's one way of competing with "Left for dead"

steve666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Indianapolis Eastside
    Saw a car with a
    178005252v1_480x480_Front.jpg
    bumper sticker the other day.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    I've played the crap out of both COD W@W & COD BO zombie mini-game modes, lots of fun for sure but everyone on the team has to be good players & everyone has to have mic's or the games are usually short lived.

I also just finished the solo portion of the Red Dead Redemption zombie add on "Undead Nightmare" which was also a blast to play, looking forward to trying out the multi-player portion later on tonight.

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Myself and 2 buddies used to team up from each others houses and fight off the zombie hordes on COD world at war. It was very entertaining and it helped us with tactics on how to deal with a massive attack.

You have to open the side room and hold them. You wont be able to hold them forever since they not only increase in numbers but also in strength and it takes many more rounds to kill them and you cant get away.

but we used to have one guy on permanent door duty with a belt fed machine gun. when he was close to running dry he would call out and the secondary door gunner who would step in with his belt fed until the number one man was reloaded. number three mans job was to cover the windows at all times unless SHTF and they breached the room. he also served at number three door gunner. If the zombies made entry into the room we made our way to the top of some stairs and sucked them into the fatal funnel. we would do a leap frog manuever on the top of stairs so one man would empty his weapon, step right and move back while number 2 man stepped forward and fired and so on.

so the setup was so...

Number 1: permanent door gunner
    Number 2: second door gunner/ window gunner
    Number 3: permanent window gunner/SHTF door gunner

our highest level was 26 before we were taken down. after that we retired the game.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    after that we retired the game.

Just a FYI, Treyarch (the W@W title developer) released some additional map-packs for World at War, including new zombie maps.

My favorite of them is probably the Japanese HQ jungle/swamp map but the Nazi installation map is also a lot of fun if everyone knows what they are doing.

As far as the zombie mini-mode in Black Ops, my favorite is probably the Russian missile base map (I can solo that map pretty good) but the jungle/ruins map is also a lot of fun (a good team w/mic's is mandatory for that map though).

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Just a FYI, Treyarch (the W@W title developer) released some additional map-packs for World at War, including new zombie maps.

My favorite of them is probably the Japanese HQ jungle/swamp map but the Nazi installation map is also a lot of fun if everyone knows what they are doing.

As far as the zombie mini-mode in Black Ops, my favorite is probably the Russian missile base map (I can solo that map pretty good) but the jungle/ruins map is also a lot of fun (a good team w/mic's is mandatory for that map though).

I thought about getting the additional maps but never did. by the time i almost got them they came out with a new COD game so i just decided not too. plus nowadays my buddies and i can never find time to play COD anymore. i havent played at all in over 6 months

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Well I was able to get some PS3 time in tonight, played the multi-player zombie mode in Red Dead Redemption "Undead Nightmare" for the first time.

It was a lot of fun, thankfully I was playing with a couple of guys who were pretty decent players & we managed to mangle a bunch of zombie flesh before being consumed.

The most useful tactic I discovered is:

1.) toss a bottle of "undead bait" into the middle of the charging horde.
    2.) toss a stick of "dynamite" into the middle of the now "bait" distracted horde & laugh as you watch parts fly.

Top Bottom