• ...and so much more!
  • doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    My sister has had some serious health issues. It started early last week when she had a fall and fractured the femure bone in her left leg. She had to have surgery. As if that wasn't bad enough she has tested positve for covid. She's in the hospital right now. The concerning thing is she is 65 years old and has a pre-existing COPD condition.

I normally don't post about things like this, but I felt the urge to reach out to my fellow Ingo members. Any prayers for her would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance.
    So sorry, praying now!
    May God's peace be with her.

Reactions: KG1

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Heavenly Father, we come into agreement with KG1. We ask for favor with his sister during this difficult time. Guide the words, actions, thinking of all those involved with her care. Give, not only her, but peace to the entire family. We look for a supernatural healing and recovery and give you the glory for such. Allow her body to respond miraculously to the care she receives. We come together and ask, in Jesus name.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Heavenly Father, we come into agreement with KG1. We ask for favor with his sister during this difficult time. Guide the words, actions, thinking of all those involved with her care. Give, not only her, but peace to the entire family. We look for a supernatural healing and recovery and give you the glory for such. Allow her body to respond miraculously to the care she receives. We come together and ask, in Jesus name.
    Thank you Ziggidy. On a personal note, I know we've had our differences and I have been critical of you recently, perhaps unfairly, but I know now that we both have a common bond in our faith and that's the most important thing IMO. Rest assured that your kind gesture is greatly appreciated.

Peace be unto you.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Just wanted to give everyone a little update. After a touch and go 7 day stay in the hospital dealing with covid my sister was doing well enough to transfer to a skilled nursing facility today to finish her recovery and begin some therapy related to the broken femur in her left leg. We are both trying to stay positive and concentrate on moving forward without any further setbacks. That last setback catching covid was a bad one.

Anyway, I want to thank you all again for all the prayers and support. You have been very kind to my sister and I and those gestures will not be forgotten.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Just wanted to give everyone a little update. After a touch and go 7 day stay in the hospital dealing with covid my sister was doing well enough to transfer to a skilled nursing facility today to finish her recovery and begin some therapy related to the broken femur in her left leg. We are both trying to stay positive and concentrate on moving forward without any further setbacks. That last setback catching covid was a bad one.

Anyway, I want to thank you all again for all the prayers and support. You have been very kind to my sister and I and those gestures will not be forgotten.
    If you need anything Kevin, don't hesitate to call. You've got my number. I'll help out however I can

Top Bottom