Prayer request for my brother's family......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Just got a text from my brother....It looks like per the law they have an obligation...He said he'll keep me posted and I in turn will keep you posted....

Owen,

You have really helped my brother and his wife's family with that posted knowledge....I mean it...They have got some legal ammo now.......

God Bless you and yours....This is what makes INGO great.....And you ain't even a lawyer!!!!!:)

Good. I'm glad I could help and I hope it turns out to be good help. This is tough enough already without having to deal with schisters.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    They are meeting with their estate Attorney now and have the statutes you sent the link to in hand........My brother sent his heartfelt thanks you too....

You don't know how happy this makes my heart knowing I might have been of such service to someone.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    You don't know how happy this makes my heart knowing I might have been of such service to someone.

Here's an email update from my brother.....Thanks again man....

Danieles cousins said to thank you for looking into the Indiana laws on pre paid services, they have passed it onto their lawyer and he’s gonna look into it and hopefully they will have some recourse even though it is a tangled web cause the funeral home is under different ownership then when she paid and the previous owner was found guilty of a bunch of other offenses cause he was a crook so that was already known ugh
    1f621
    1f621
    1f621

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Here's an email update from my brother.....Thanks again man....

Danieles cousins said to thank you for looking into the Indiana laws on pre paid services, they have passed it onto their lawyer and he’s gonna look into it and hopefully they will have some recourse even though it is a tangled web cause the funeral home is under different ownership then when she paid and the previous owner was found guilty of a bunch of other offenses cause he was a crook so that was already known ugh
    1f621
    1f621
    1f621

Dang...if they don't have any paper work and if the other funeral director didn't do what he was supposed to do, I'm afraid they might be out of luck. I hate it when people get away with crap like this.

Top Bottom