• ...and so much more!
  • Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    otNMfqx.jpg

In regards to the PD thinking they will be targeted, also 100% agree with Kirk on this one it's just like the ATF's raid on Waco they were on the chopping block and wanted to look good.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    And the Elkhart County Fair just started this weekend in Goshen.
    Be safe out there. :draw:

Yes you can carry although they will make you take them back to your car if they see them. Conceal means conceal.

blues bondsman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2019
    Michigan City
    "Except there were no threats. This is about money and power.

The police should defend themselves as should everyone. However, hyperbolic threats are a common LE stalking horse for money and power.

All threats to "LE" should not be taken on face value because of this history but with enormous blocks of salt."

Interesting theory.
    Complete BS but interesting.
    You do live in the same country as I do right ? where Cops get shot or at least fired upon frequently.
    where the bad guys latest thing is to DOX people and go after their personal homes for attacks.

The black helicopters are coming LOL

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    So here we are on Saturday, nothing happened and we’re still arguing that the rumors mean something?

O..............K

I am going to stick with my position that threats or no threats, criminal organizations are dangerous 24/7/365 and should be eradicated.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I am going to stick with my position that threats or no threats, criminal organizations are dangerous 24/7/365 and should be eradicated.

I am going to stick with my position that if people commit crimes, they should be tried and punished justly if found guilty.

As for the Elkhart thing- urban legend stuff that happens every time it gets hot.

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    Wife got home just a while ago from talking to the original person.
    She said that they were concerned about making it into an event where the gangs would get publicity over it, so they were keeping things quiet for now.
    She couldn't talk much further on it.
    Sorry if most of you think this is just a rumor.
    Personally, I would rather err on the side of caution and prevention.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    These kinds of rumors pop up now and then. Always be prepared, regardless of the rumors.

Wife got home just a while ago from talking to the original person.
    She said that they were concerned about making it into an event where the gangs would get publicity over it, so they were keeping things quiet for now.
    She couldn't talk much further on it.
    Sorry if most of you think this is just a rumor.
    Personally, I would rather err on the side of caution and prevention.

I see both yours and Kirk etc's sides. And I lean toward Kirk and HM... OK, we have a rumor. Shields up and take it with a grain of salt to protect those in the trenches. Once shots are fired, cars burned, etc then we can discuss budgets. But until something concrete appears, its just that, rumor.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am going to stick with my position that if people commit crimes, they should be tried and punished justly if found guilty.

As for the Elkhart thing- urban legend stuff that happens every time it gets hot.

Yes. I think our friend here is a tad bit off base on this one.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Good idea but it is not the INGO way!

Oh how well I know.

The drug sub-culture and the gang mentality that has grown with the influx of cash money from supplying this is growing daily. If there is a market someone will service that market. The gangs are being fueled by the cancer that is drug abuse. It is a sickness in our society that is one of the root causes. With out the drugs we would still have gangs that is a given but the insane money that can be stripped off the streets fuels these fires. One feeds the other.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I see both yours and Kirk etc's sides. And I lean toward Kirk and HM... OK, we have a rumor. Shields up and take it with a grain of salt to protect those in the trenches. Once shots are fired, cars burned, etc then we can discuss budgets. But until something concrete appears, its just that, rumor.

The reason I doubt these rumors is that gangs have nothing to gain by doing this. Why risk prison and death to intentionally go after police officers? Gangs are about business and starting a war with the police will end terribly for the gang. It’s bad for business. LEOs just need to be cautious at all times, regardless of cloak and dagger rumors spread by random people.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    The reason I doubt these rumors is that gangs have nothing to gain by doing this. Why risk prison and death to intentionally go after police officers? Gangs are about business and starting a war with the police will end terribly for the gang. It’s bad for business. LEOs just need to be cautious at all times, regardless of cloak and dagger rumors spread by random people.

The only possibility to the contrary I could raise is that this presupposes that the participants are reasonably stable. I can see it being within the realm of possibility to have one or more people in the decision making process who are unstable doing something, well, unstable in nature.

Top Bottom